View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Diabolist Build (PVE) 

Any suggestions on how to build a PVE centric Diabolist?

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:34 am
PVE get all the hp and hp steals items you can get. The higher the wisdom, the more damage you do. Start with a class that has spirit magic as their main characteristic. Most PVE skills from diabolist will be fire and or evil beam. Evil beam is spirit based and so max spirit skill and some don't like omni shield but it does help when you solo hunt. The diabolist skills max those. Next get your resists and resists mastery maxed. From there you don't need much strength or agility to begin with. Cons is up to you. Most do 29 31 51 cons after all shrines....anything after 81 in wisdom I don't see any increase in benefit. The most Intelligence you would need is 22 or 24...depends on weapon. Rest you can tinker with as you like...Add points to fire or shadow damage or more agility or cons. I'd like to see Noxa on the Druid cleric class for more defense. I feel like the defense on these classes is too low as they do take a beating. Off topic...the druid class needs to be able to charm monsters same level or much higher to be effective...and who wants an imp as a pet when killing HKS? 8-)

Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]