View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Help, what should a mellee be doing at level 70? 
So i have my 3 good ndnt items and i have about as good gear as you could possibly buy legitimately with plat (10 10 10 rune sword, 2*ac war rings, near perfect omni pl8, sup diab shield, chaotic VM, 4amp VMs, 10 speed diab gloves, perf sup omni helm) .

I see mages farming DD but even with all of my gear i cant get near (have also tried on my brothers character with 2.4k ac and 70+ amp and neither him nor me can farm DD either unless we use hp pots and ideally gps which is not cost realistic).

I farmed plat to get the gear I have but any upgrades would cost in excess of 300 plat which is not a realistic objective.

So what do other 70 melees do apart from hang around T1 and hope for the occasional pvp and then hope chaotic goes off? It seems level 70 is mainly aimed at mages who can farm DD and then trade about?

Any help or input appreciated. If you tell me i should be able to farm DD then please post a video of yourself doing it effectively on a warrior to back up your assertions

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:43 pm

You can continuously farm until you find something that can possibly increase your worth. Maybe even be helpful to people and assist them with shrines/jeloc/ spirit chest.

When i wanted to go ahead and Pk people i would travel around the game looking for people and go -all and kill them. If you're looking to get people to Pk you can trick them into following you away or something.

You obviously have a lot of time, so you can go ahead and create a new character and level one of those up. With all of the complaining you do, that will take up all of your time. So you won't have anything to complain about for a long time. Hopefully....

phpBB [video]

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:25 pm
farm where? It seems a poor use of time farming anywhere apart from DD and as a mellee you cant farm DD.

I havent seen you yourself do anything except sit in T1 with your rented character so surely you are facing the same issue as me?

I do agree on the pking bit. I could pk on one character and use my brothers character to pvp (as you cant pvp without jeloc). Ill give this ago although its limited to HDs, DS warriors and HKs....

Still seems ridiculous that the only activity you can do on a 70 melee is pking...

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:41 pm

I've seen MANY people find items in DK. HPS/ Moon robes etc... you can always do that and just wait for your items to be found. Save those items so when items in DD drop you can trade for them.

If you REALLY want to hunt top DD... make a different class.

I don't get why you're limiting yourself to JUST DD... There has been pulls from chests (not many but there has) that have been very good to the game...

So here are the options..

1. Venture out of town and actually go to places where you'll find people.
2. Farm OTHER places . DD isn't the ONLY place in the game with drops..
3. You can actually be helpful to the game and HELP EVERYONE out.
4. Stop being so friendly with all of the top geared players (excluding captains link) get REALLY hated..and you'll cONSTANTLY get attacked in town.. its honestly magical.
5. You can search for areas that can use some content adjustment and email EJ about it.

It just seems you're finding excuses for something that isn't in your particular taste. Mages HARDLY can re-level.. go ahead and do that. Maybe the spirit chest isn't as capped as you guys think.

If you have NOTHING else to do... play a melee in 2.0... Theres a lot of stuff there.

phpBB [video]

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:10 pm

We are DEFINITELY not going to begin arguing in the help section... YOU HELP here.. NOT counter logic what someone is proposing.

phpBB [video]

Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:40 pm
Well I would like help on how to farm DD on a warrior.
We all know how to on a mage and it's easy in almost no gear.
I have access to a warrior with 2.4k ac with 70 plus amp and a 10 dmg hp wrap but haven't worked out how to effectively hunt DD without hp pots and even gps.

Looking for a tutorial ideally accompanied by a video. If it cannot be done then I guess that I should post problem in the bug section as it seems wrong a mage in less than 100 plat worth of gear can farm end game items and 1000sof plat on a mellee doesent seem
possible

In addition I appreciated Liftingnerds input and don't see why it was removed?

Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:16 pm
simply because they dont like me stating the truth

remember how berlusconi ran italy its the same principle

since its not in their best intresst if more people realise
the truth they try to suppress it even if that just makes them
look even more guilty

and isnt me pointing out the issues helping? if i may ask

how are the issues gonna be fixed if people dont point them out........

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:24 pm

If you're speaking truth.. you wouldn't be getting dropped in tier or removed from the boards...

Your truth is delusional.. and you BELIEVE it works...but it in NO way works... because they have been tested..

phpBB [video]

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:36 pm
Untrue a lot of the time posts are deleted and people downgraded or banned for bringing up the truth.

The usual process of these boards: initially the truth is rejected and moderated. Eventually it becomes so undeniable that a thread isn't deleted (often 6 months or a year later) then a thread is made on the discussions section and finally a fix is made

Unfortunately this process is often a 12 month or more process rather than fixing things much quicker. This will eventually happen so staff beam is fixed or Ej creates something else for melees to do. Unfortunately we probably need more and more of us to stop playing and buying tokens etc and then the eventual fix will be made

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Same as mage do.
Farm bottom dd
Farm dks
Actually better cuz melee can sp run and farm cRon area, fort mobs, etc.

Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next