View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 How to get to MC2? 

Well first off MC2 to me and lots of the older players was the one with the animus room. We always called it 2 cause it was harder and you would usually go to the other one first.

I am going through the DS and figuring all the ports and paths and stuff and for the life of me cannot recall how I ever got there. Same thing with Mystic Barbs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:30 pm

To get to mc2 you need to go from path hds, then trans down to the lave area thats south of the path hds.
Then to all the way south where you see 1 pole thats dif from the rest of the wall adgredi that 1 to get to l barbs.
When you are in with the l babrs there you go down right corner adgredi the wall.
Then you go down the stairs and you have to click the 3 switchs that opens the wall in the middel of the east wall.
Then you go in to the portal in that room and you are with the pix/deamon animus part just go up through the path and to the left and you will come to mc2 Magic Power.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]