View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Xenimus 2.0 update content 
Ok so I'll post anything​ new that I find after updates.

Giant bugs are located behind graveyard now with 1 hell knight.

Giant bug task I got task but it gave me no experience or reward I'm guessing I'm too high level but it did count kills so if anyone else finds out if it gives experience and rewards plz post so I know.

Ports now work.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:16 am
Ogre mage castle and ogre mage entrance area to castle kill 20 or so ogre mage and walk into blue pillar will port you inside castle aslo monster can now see longer distances he aslo added mail box on t1

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm
list of things i have found since i came back

1)barb camp has a boss in it gives same drops as east boss aslo theres skelly warr whos gives found items and he gives arc gear sp gear
there is also adapt that gives the 7k exp reward sometimes.

2)walk left of t2 following river use fp mode and you will see adapts kill them then enter the sqaure its the wisdom shrine go through first hall
when you get to end theres 3 tiles pick middle tile it brings you too the next hallway at the end that hallway pick middle again then walk down till
the end kill adapts on way read book that is at the end.

3)soth of wisdome shrine are skelly use fp mode to see them kill top ones then look around theres a ladder walk down second floor thats as far as i can get at my level now i believe there is onther floor.

4)east is right of t2 he added both bosses for va quest as well as third floor he aslo increased level to get drops and exp from quest to get to third floor go to bottom area hit wall walk left theres 4 rocks walk in middle theres 2 booses down there 1 for the va quest other dosent give anything yet.

4)south from t2 there is warrior camp south of that is what i think is intell shrine have not figured out how to get in yet but i havent really tried yet either it has tall rocks all around it and high grass use fp to find it.

5)ogre mage castle has second floor added and sath i have not been able to turn in his head yet.

6)t3 merchs are open as well as castle have not explored much of the town.

7)behind ogre mage castle is an orc camp.

well thats it for now ill post more when i ahve chance to explore more

Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]