View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 EJ: Paladins and 2H idea big thumbs up!!! 
This class has always been the weakest since the beginning! So yes they deserve the 2H and a Shield. Problem fixed and gives 2H a value again.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:18 am
great option

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:28 am

I am for this. However, their speed should then be reduced a little so they dont become what warriors were with 2hand + shield which was kind of op.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:25 pm

Fine with me with a good decrease in swing speed.

phpBB [video]

Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:26 pm
Even back when barbarians were able to use it with a shield... they still wouldve did way less damage. So in actuality it wouldve brought them to par.

Warriors do almost twice the damage possibly more like 1.5x not sure. This would only make them relevant verse mages. As for warriors... they are just meant to have more HP. Which is why now paladins give warriors a run for their money cuz they are pretty much equal in that department. Paladins have a high defense as they should. So the resolution to me is give the high HP to warriors again nerf the pallys HP some. And give paladins the 2H + Shield combo.

I dont know... this just makes the most sense

Paladins have always got the shaft damage wise ! From day one. It was awesome how they had rage and no other class did, but now thats not the case... dont understand why he took that from them in the first place.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]