View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Warrior advice to build properly 

Hi guys i just came back from a big 15 YR break.

was trying to the new warrior classe or old whatever. any constructive advice for stats and skills? 1H or 2H? mass, axe or sword?

thank you

Caproy. 8-)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:23 pm
Axe or sword probably, I found that axes works for the most part since there are constant axe upgrades every 5-10 levels that you can switch to. Heres a weapon progression that I used with axes. The only diversion is that there is a huge gap between arcane and torment so I used a spirit sword for a short while. Axes- Blood -> Arcane -> Spirit Sword -> Torment -> Havoc -> Omni -> Dirus/Fragor/Triton/Vexar

As far as stats, Until you hit level 70 you should do the following stats, XX,29,19-50,19,19 Make sure to get 29 agility before anything else, then add a little cons depending on what you want, but strength is probably more important. The key in this game is to do enough damage and have enough hp steal to not have to heal when hunting. If you don't have high enough strength then your hits won't steal enough hp back.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:16 pm

being a warrior you'll. get the ,most ac/hp/amp and tankyness in game. they have zero downfall. I'd say stack a,mp/ac/hp as much as you can and get 29 agility for early on for fast spin (you can respec your skills so that after jeloc you have 29 agil)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:22 pm

ho thx guys really appreciated.

should i get 29 before jeloc or after? i dont understand sry. whose jeloc anyways?..

i remeber there was hiden buff back in the days for each stats is it this you are talking about?

thank you.
Caproy

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:41 pm
To lvl Pve u definitely only want 29 agility for the fastest spin. Dont respec ur character until 65+! It makes sense to just do strength and cons and match point for point so u get no diminshes. You will survive and do decent dmg, the key is to survive obviously!

PVE_Skill wise- max DEF everything out, no berserk or sure hit... thats for PVP. Axes do more damage. People say axes are a good choice idk, i chose swords. Because their are more, but sure axes is fine for PVE. Max out your resists, ferocious ( im very curious and maybe its known but does Ferocious aka critical hit happen when u spin or just hit) fierce warrior, shield, defense, I honestly dont know if anybody has ever asked that question and seems like a VERY GOOD one. Because if it dont, then while your lvling u can use those points elsewhere. Oh and obviously bosses do apply to PVE, but dont start doing those until lvl 70. As a fig type u r tanks. So keep in mind leveling/bosses STRENGTH and CONSTITUTION. PVP- Strength and Agility.

PVP _Skill wise- stats all str and agil, rest minimum stats. Evil is best if u choose Orc as ur race because their minimum cons is 19 instead of 21 for dreg. Not many use humans, well because they have no bonuses to go along with them. If u do Orc or Human u can get the most out of ur fig type. So its at lvl 70 usually 71 str 61 agil or vice versa. Could also do 81 str 51 agil or vice versa. Its all about preference. U will figure that part out. Skills- SWORDS, rage, ferocious, sure hit, berserk, (maybe) fierce warrior (depends how u want to distribute your points), shield, off/def. I think that covers everything, you should be fine

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:02 pm

thx alot! with that post i had to restart my char ho well sh*t happends lol. lvl 13 now and going max def for pve untill late game. thank you.

Caproy

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:23 pm
I'd actually say in terms of stats, yes get 29 agility before anything else, you can respec lower agil if you want . As far as str and cons, you actually want to get 61,74 strength so you hit harder and steal more hp back. Cons isn't a big deal and having low cons won't get you killed but having weak damage and not stealing enough hp back will get you killed.

Also make sure you get 2 Ankhs before 31 and don't be in a rush to use them. You can wait until you get a perfect sci, Os guard, or VM.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Just reading the above post and it mentions ankhs? What does this mean and why do you need them before lvl 31?

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:11 pm
Forum Moderator

You obtain them from killing a low level boss (mystic mummy) and can no longer receive them after level 31. They allow you to obtain a hidden prop on lower level equipment.

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Ahhhh ok thanks! What other low level bosses are there? Only been to mm once and it took ages to kill it!

Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next