View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Returning Player 

I haven't played in a little while and was wondering what the state of the classes is right now. I was thinking about making a druid, are they any good at the moment? Thanks.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:05 am
Druids are, in my opinion, the easiest mage class to level. Warlocks are about as good, but druids can get more hp steal and have a fast instant damage multi attack, although it is weak. Druids as a pvp class are one of the weaker classes in game, but they are pretty tank. They do quite well vs fighter classes, but mages will probably give you issues, especially wizards.

Bottom line, if you like PVE- druids are great, if you like PVP- you'll probably want to make a warlock or a wizard.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:43 pm
Druids hp steal is garbage. End of story.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:57 pm

As a high level Druid, do you wish you had gone with another class? With the current state of Druids, am I just wasting my time leveling one?

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:55 pm
To lesters point, with a duel steal weapon, baraw helm, and a super demo, all of which can be bought with a few days of farming plat or boss trips, you should actually steal back a ton of hp. At least more than any other mags class. Clerics might steal more but it's delayed by a lot. One trick is to wear 2 VVs. I found that I could hunt left HKs with VVs but when I took them off I wasn't stealing enough hp because I was attacking much slower.

As a main character, I do think Druids might not be the best idea. I think warlocks are an easier class to play all around. They have a bonus over wizards by having extra hp steals on claws to hunt with and tabes is strong and instant. I do think Druids are about as easy to level as a warlock though so it wouldn't be a big difference in that department.

I am currently leveling a wizard to 70 and they are much stronger than Druids, but much harder to level. As a starter class I'd say warrior, warlock, or Druid are your three options that can level to 70 pretty well. After that level a wizard or warrior if you wanted another character to play and pvp with.

Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:23 pm

i just came back from a 15 YR break LOL any new stuff i should know?.... i heard quickly about a certain mystic mummy?.... whats to know that as change?

thank you
Caproy :)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm
caproy wrote:
i just came back from a 15 YR break LOL any new stuff i should know?.... i heard quickly about a certain mystic mummy?.... whats to know that as change?

thank you
Caproy :)

The only really important thing is that any new character shouldn't level past 30 without getting 2 ankhs(from the mystic mummy). Hiddens can be pretty important to have and the mystic mummy drops ankhs which add a hidden prop to a lower level item.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Thank you Hitwo,

how is it possible to get it or where exactly?

thank you.
Caproy

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:36 pm
Forum Moderator

The mystic mummy is in a dungeon north east of cons (the room with the trading store). It will take probably a minimum of 4 people to kill the mummy.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:01 am
Once you reach level 31 YOU CANNOT do mystic mummy anymore with that particular character. Its random when u receive it. Ask around on world chat, someone will have a mark, people usually holler on WC when short on people. Spawns between 4-6 hours.

Hope this helps

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]