View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 guild commands 
Would appreciate someone writing or linking to a primer on guild commands,I haven't seen one anywhere but doesn't mean there isn't one...

My problem is I had to have my wife remake her witch BC she'd accidentally dumped some points into str and ago,thinking (logically) to make a balanced all around character,and that one was the "leader" of guild.

Now,it still shows us all in guild with guild name and everything but no longer have access to guild bank (bank char has items in personal storage,fortunately) did it pass leadership to another char automatically? Can another be set as bankchar or does guild have to be remade and we have to waste another 50g? The commands and rules aren't exactly intuitive

Please also discuss about promotion/demotion,roles and abilities of officers,and any other pertinent details. Thanks much in advance.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Forum Moderator

I'm trying to remember (and hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong), but I think that if you deleted the character that was the originator of the guild (who originally linked people) that the guild still exists, but you don't have an leader anymore. Not sure about the bank char.
The options are officer (title only), can invite, can kick, and can access bank. The guild leader is the only one who can assign those duties.

If you have someone who can invite and kick you can probably maintain the guild to a degree, but not sure how well that will work long term.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:24 am
Thx Nes,so short answer is i just need to dissolve and spend the 50g and remake. which is kind of sucky but the way it goes round here...

so the only two ranks in guild are leader and officer,you cant tier it out anymore than that? i know theres something you can do with castles king/queen/knight etc but never messed with that enough to know the specifics,tho im guessing it takes bonus days like "owning" (renting) the houses does... is any or all of this covered in some post somewhere? if not it should be,if anyone cares to take the time to explain it,i would if i knew...

Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:29 am
Forum Moderator

Yes, I you also need to pay for time if you want to own castles. One thing to remember, that the same character cannot own a house and a castle on the main server. If you own a house and touch the castle crystal you will lose the house. You can own the DS castle however.

Other than king/queen, I think the other designations all provide the same benefits ( additional damage ).

Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]