View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Propping / GH / Jeloc / World Chat 
You can wiki the jeloc shrines and find nearly perfect walkthroughs. As far as not being high enough level I took myself to all jeloc shrines including 6th at level 38 on my cleric. The trick to the end is just stay in gas and in the corner until the doors open or the hks spawn and come out of gas long enough to kill them. Once the last door opens just get to the star as fast as possible to get the shrine and you are good to go. Not sure how this would work if you are a melee class but my cleric did it easy and i imagine other mages would also.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Not sure how long ago that was Spork, but on my warlock and darkwar I found it easier to fight through. You can bring about 3-4 plat of pots and do the entire shrine pretty easy (save vish/whites for end of 6th). Personally I found Str +2 the hardest by far, even at 50 it was still a bit hard, at 40 it seemed impossible.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:49 am
It has been a minute but all I took then was like 25 maxies and a few lsas just incase I died. The +2s I hated most were the top right and bottom left. The floor bombs do insane damage but I just took it slow and made sure that I didn't drag large groups. If I ever get all the bosses I'll be trying to Solo it again on my druid who is 36 (probably wait until 38 with better armor/staff) and will update with my experience there. May even Frap it and upload as a guide on youtube.

Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]