View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Item Propping How to 
1-3 prop i always use 255 em/op x3 and even if there is no gold required i always put down atleast 1g.

4-8 The method I use is 6ani/6la/6bp and a little over the amount of gold required (minimum i drop is 10g). I have had this method work 100% of the time on items up to spirit and about 60-70% of the time on spirit. For items spirit+ I will usually use 10ani/10la/10bp and the same rules for gold, never had this one fail.

I have only propped one ring and used 10/10/10 and 10g and got amp/hp on a VM so I felt pretty good there. Also used an ankh on a blank VM for my cleric and got amp/amd Chaotic, again I felt pretty confident there.

I have seen people using +1 sci also to prop their rings and such but never tried and also heard that Diamonds are used for 7-8 prop just like Black sapphires but have a higher chance. Honestly I have never had to try for 7-8 prop so i dont know for sure.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:29 pm
Check out the stickied Forum Wiki in the announcements, Ultimedragon has some good propping methods on there.

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]