View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gear question 

Vis Animus Tutari wrote:
@Xen

If you're propping 900 Derath rings to roll the dice and get your 4 amp (which is NOT EASY AT ALL) you better make god damn sure you get 2 props each time and not waste rings.

Yeah every warrior in game has a perfect Xencon set perfect adept rings perfect Cron's Warrior Ring.... Yeah no, I can't even keep typing this. This is so ridiculously laughable I'm out.

Gl guys.

you might be right but the warrior with 80AMP also has 80AGL and hurts ALOT... so massive amp, massive agl, minimum STR and still hurts...? not quite sure EJ intended it to be that way with such an imbalance in stats but it definitely seems weird....

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 am

Very simple. Melee hits arent affected by strength any longer. Also the warrior has auto battle moves, meaning he will already hit harder because he does those. The more battle moves, thr more damage.

phpBB [video]

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:26 pm

maybe warriors dont need 60+ str to do massive damage anymore. but i can guaranty that oggy isnt using d schimmy either.

this thread is a question about gear not what Ej intended was enough str to do X damage per hit. overall to answer OP question, yes it is possible to do
what oggy (or whoever else) did to get 80 amp but it wont be easy and probably unlikely. if you want to get close to that kinda of power just try and get your hands
on the items Loki posted. Gl

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Here is a warrior in easily obtainable mediocre gear that has 81% amp with MEDIOCRE gear aka omni plate derath rings etc. Only good rings he has on is Warrior and cron warr ring (which most have on their melees). He has ZEROP adept rings on as you claim he uses mage gear.

ALL 6 of his rings have ONLY 2% amp so if they were 4%amp that would add 12% more amp = 81% + 12 % = 93%amp easy.

Nice little video to answer your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C77Ia1qOmk

p.s that staff beam combo mark 1 though lol.

Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Loki wrote:
Here is a warrior in easily obtainable mediocre gear that has 81% amp with MEDIOCRE gear aka omni plate derath rings etc. Only good rings he has on is Warrior and cron warr ring (which most have on their melees). He has ZEROP adept rings on as you claim he uses mage gear.

ALL 6 of his rings have ONLY 2% amp so if they were 4%amp that would add 12% more amp = 81% + 12 % = 93%amp easy.

Nice little video to answer your question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C77Ia1qOmk

p.s that staff beam combo mark 1 though lol.

seems a bit OP if you ask me lol....

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:49 am

Loki that ain't mediocre gear..... That's probably better then 90% of the Warriors playing.

Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:52 am

he has 1 item over ilvl 100. sword and gloves. the rest are easy to get ndnt (except naybe crons war ring which is kinda epic despite low item lvl). the only somewhat hard part is getting decent props on them which u see some of his props are trash.

most of this is easy to get off cons for plat or bosses if u farm bosses.

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:43 pm

I see what your saying and somewhat agree because most of those items are "free". but easy isn't the proper word to describe the task of getting the items his wearing. The items his wearing are above mediocre and are approaching epic statues.

I give full credit to anyone who can put together a set like this. Reality is most people can not do it.

Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2