View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Level 37 diabolist tips? 

I've been hunting at Vel imps for a while now, just curious as to what I should be doing from here on out? Also, I have never done the Valenthra shrines/etc and was curious how I would go about getting through them?

Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:41 am

I think animus pits is the next best area but I don't think you can do them until 40ish.

As far as jeloc/valenthra, you have to kill deesis, slyth kel, mc1 & mc2 bosses, ryzar, cara sa, equar to gain entry as long as you have good enough align and very few betrayal points. Once you can get in, you'll need someone in their 50s to run you through most likely as they are pretty difficult until 50+

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:08 am
Not sure about your gear but I took myself for Jeloc at 40 on my cleric in decent gear. 6th was a bit difficult but once you get to the last few rooms just stay in gas form and your golden. Link ST1KY said animus pit is next and should be quite fast leveling until about 46-47 and starts to slow down a bit. You will find alot of spirit gear here and I suggest saving it to turn into spirit crystals and get several ndnt sp wands to prop. I did this and ended up with a perf sp wand (my opinion) at 50 and all I used to prop was stuff I had found throughout the levels.

As for navigating through the Jeloc shrines I used a wiki with detailed maps. Very easy to follow and made it extremely fast even doing it myself. Who are you in game? If I see you on I would be more than happy to help you out with shrines.

Wiki Link:
http://xenwiki.murderdev.com/wiki/index ... loc_shrine

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:05 am

My diabolist is "Shadowbane" in game. I would appreciate any help doing the shrines or getting some of those boss kills, I don't think I have any of them. And I've never PK'd anyone on this char so betrayal points are definitely no issue! Where are the animus pits? I've been playing this game almost since launch and this is the highest I've ever gotten a character so everything beyond this is new to me lol.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:10 pm
It is to the > of GH entrance, or ask for star and instead of going < to GH go >. I cant remember the old school name of it. Most of is transable but the > side you can only trans in certain places near the walls. If you ask for Animus Pit on worldchat i can almost guarantee someone will port you, I have never had any issue getting ported there. I am not 100% sure when I will be able to get back on but my main characters in game are No Leaf Clover (diabolist), Pootnaner (wizard), & Otep (warlock). Yell if you see me I will be more than happy to help.

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 pm

If you find me in game on Shadynasty I can help you get through some of the bosses and shrines. The shrines are easy as long as you avoid the bomb traps lol. I think I may have a mark at animus pits on one of my characters and I can port you, but its near old star/GH

Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks for all the info! So far my NPC kill list has:

Ryzar
Drennon Mar
Slyth Kel
Roxthin
Renn
Arnius
Veerseloth

I'm guessing Roxthin & Slyth Kel are the mc1/mc2 bosses? So I would just need GH boss, and Cara Sa and Equar?

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]