View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Ranger help 

I believe they get spirit run pretty early. What I did is have a 12mp base helm, and have a bases armor, 2mp reg on both if possible. Use the highest damage weap you have, even if it's not mp steal, and use spirit run and flamma.

Some tips:
Staffs are amazing weaps for rangers up to about 10-12, even after with ndnt proped staffs.
There are some mages in T1 DS that drop ndnt fire staffs up to 7prop get one. Love it. Use flamma till like 12 lol.
Since you have a cleric, if he's high enough Lvl, use him to gather and tank ogres then alt tab to ranger and spirit run them while they hit the clerics.
Use the quests, rangers have it rough early on, questing is faster than grinding with them in the early levels.
Once you hit 18, get at least 4 ani rings. You want to be able to multi about 4-5 times.
Don't use all your mp fast, try to spread out multis evenly so you have "infinite mp".
Try the trolls to the east of the top evil side town. You'll need enough mp to keep moving and keep multi'ing. They are the best XP at that level hands down. (My ranger was making between 1-1.5m) at 18-19. It trails off pretty fast at 20 though and good isle beats it.

If you're willing to spend a respec later on, getting lots of Cons will make life before Jeloc a ton better. (Can do pure cons, but I did about a 1:1:3 ratio with str:agil:cons.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:25 am

Despair.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 am

Another question in the words of the great murder face to ranger build. What kind of overall stats should I be aiming for if I want a strong pve ranger but decent pvp. Also his level 30 at the moment and using the ndnt vis animus ring from t3
Quest, I'm I going to have to continuing using that ring or is there another way to steal mp or get mp while
Hunting ?

Mon May 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Ask rest in peace. Always gives advice

phpBB [video]

Mon May 02, 2016 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]