View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Which class has the strongest defence? 

Warriors by far are the best defense wise. And pretty close to best dps wise. Paladins lack dmg and the nerf to paladin buff made them super squishy.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:23 pm
druids/warriors

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:38 am
Noredlac wrote:
I thought pallies would because they have the extra shield spell. However, when i try to do elementals at 15, i got chewed up and spit out. My warrior on the other hand does them much better. So is it correct to assume that warriors have the strongest defenses? Its low level ofcourse so maybe it changes later?

Also is paladins shield spell percentage based? If so, that would make sense that its so weak early on

Try wis/war they also more tanked due to truie and exd buff but for melee it's warrior

Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:20 am
Wizards/warlocks/warriors.
Wizards and Warlocks armor spells are OP, especially at lower levels so that might be what you want. Warriors are pretty good all around, especially with paladin buff if you have a paladin.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:44 pm
[quote]Warriors by far are the best defense wise. And pretty close to best dps wise. Paladins lack dmg and the nerf to paladin buff made them super squishy.[/quote]

Lol, with the paladin buff, I take about half the damage I normally do on my ranger. So imagine your paladin taking 2x the damage, dealing less damage, and not being able to wear plate. Oh and not having a shield. Yep, welcome to rangers.

Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Georgepn wrote:
The statement: The Flash is the superhero that has the strongest punch is only valid at the speed he is moving at.
If he is walking at an average 4 km/hr his punch could be as weak as a typical 12 year old child. But making the assumption that he is moving close to light speed the physics is accurate. However the thing is you can never make the v/c2 value to 1 - as in he is moving at the speed of light - it makes the kinetic energy value at less than 0, which is... silly. So you can only ever put in a value up to 0.999999999999...going on infinitely to have a value that makes any sense.

are you ok?

Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:43 pm
Putting my vote here on Warrior. You'll struggle with damage output for a while but defenses are top notch.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:37 am

Lol, necro'd by a bot...

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:16 am
Rofl! Didn't see timestamps.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]