View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Ranger Hunting Questions (lvl 50+) 
Path HD's til when?

Circle HD's after that? Til when?

When are right side HK's doable? How about bone staff warlocks? DS Warriors?

Thanks ya'll

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:41 pm

I would say path until 52-53 and circle from then until about 60 or so depending on how good of a set up you have. Then right hks forever and ever.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:58 am
I just got 56, and I have to say, level 55 was very hard at circle HD's. I died a LOT, and lost a LOT of bags. The fact that almus doesn't instantly take away nocte visus and extrudere (at least visually) certainly didn't help and is amazingly frustrating.

As of 56, the leveling is almost doable. I'm trying to work on animus daemon quest as well, which seems comparable to the xp gain at circle hd's.

Right side hk's still not even possible. Maybe at 58, I'm thinking, since I get to throw on my omni helm.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:22 pm
Right HKs is usually 60+ regardless of the class due to the gear available at 60.

For rangers a good spot to hunt is the brown spiders just south of Kinthel. The spawn probably gives 12-15 mil an hour and is relatively easy. If you kill it too fast you will probably have to wait for spawn so I like to log for 30 seconds or so and clear some locations on another character I'm leveling.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:33 pm
Path HDs is pretty terrible for rangers imo, I'd skip it completely. After EJ added elevation to stuff, walking in the lava can be super glitchy, and you can't see whats going on, its damn annoying. Animus put from 42-48 or so, then 48-53 or 54 at spidey patch. I'm 52 getting about 12mill an hour easily.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:35 pm
I've been rockin' the circle hd's. Making a ton right now. Upwards of 18mil an hour if alone. More like 12-14 with company and grabbing rings.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]