View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Mildly intelligent questions 
Forum Moderator

You will find as you level that certain level ranges are much easier than others. I've always found the range you are now in to be somewhat slow going, however don't despair - it gets easier.
Hopefully you have been doing the skeleton grave yard dungeon south of T1 - the experience and non drop gear is worth it. I would probably skip the elementals and move onto hell hounds when able. There is a multi-room in the ds - past thieves that also has quite a selection, including hell hounds. I've found it a great place to level. Make sure you do the chain quest as well.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:21 am
Forum Moderator

Its past the t1 ds ogres - i have it marked if you can find princess or queen nesbianna.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:19 am
You do not need int or wisdom on a pally now, used to you needed 13 wis or something like that for read but that is no longer the case.

You are going in the right direction to what I believe is the area he is talking about, it has several small rooms, cant remember the name of the area but i do know that it is quite hard now. This place has troll warlocks, warlocks, wizards, hell hounds, few brown spiders, scorpions, etc. If you continue through it there are a few other mobs but nothing really worth while. There is also an area through there that when you go into it you meet a large group of ogres, this is the way to what we used to call thieves and everything through there is great xp.

I have always struggled from 15-23ish on melee classes. The mobs you can take dont give much XP and the mobs that give good XP you cant really take that well. One of the towns on the evil side has some trolls to the east right outside the walls that last time i checked gave really good xp at that level. Be careful because there is a crater down the middle of the area and the trolls on the opposite side are a bit harder.

The last place i can think of is T5 Grave yard. I cant remember the name of the town but its north east of the town and has a single skeleton warrior that drops a ndnt fire sword, its a low damage item but has a very good chance of having dual steals. The upper portion has black spiders, volucris(SP), hell hounds, and calvs but i would avoid them until around 20...they all hit hard.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:30 am

The t5 town is Palus we always called it Palus GY back in the day. Also the 1-19 dungeon make sure you kill the bosses for the quest in cons. Its like 60k exp.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:32 pm

i think the general thing people do to lvl melee is 29 agl and the rest all in str, also there are trolls i think to the north east of t2 the ones outside are arould lvl 16 so maybe you could level off of them, honestly like others were saying it gets real slow till like lvl 20 then speeds up real fast.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]