View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Your experience leveling in different areas 

I thought it would be smart that maybe some of us newbs share our leveling experiences and where is best also, not just ask all the experienced people.

Even though the advice is extremely helpful the experience might not be so easy. Some monsters may be too strong for us, even though other players are able to do it. This may be based on what specific class you are.

im currently level 16, decided to try and do elementals. i am playing a druid. they are quite painful and they can withstand 4 ipsum before dying. Is it better to hunt with a staff for damage? I can see hp-mp steal does not work at all really yet. So then i guess a mace and a shield is pointless?

i dont have much time to play so if anyone else has any tips as to where one might level it would be nice. I could continue to grind the elemental task but if there is a better alternative please share!

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:47 am

You could get your hands on a wand and use a hp mp steal mace. Then i would proceed to do elementals til level 18/19 and do hell hounds after that. At level 20-22 i usually go to the 5 port shrine and go into the bottom right i think. Theres a bunch of skeletons and spiders in an isolated room and almost no one goes there. Best experience by far. After that I would do daemons or east dungeon (depends on what is best really) should probably do this til level 28-29. At 29 you might be able to do wizard adepts decently and you also get the arcane gear which is helpful (remember to do mystic mummy for two ankhs before level 30). Now at 30-40 its a little blurry what Id do but at level 40 I think valenthra imps are good. That should be a decent guide til level 45 maybe?

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:35 am

that is very helpful, thank you!did hp-mp steal work sufficiantly for you at lvl 16? last i tried i was 13 and it really didnt work at all.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Lateralus wrote:
that is very helpful, thank you!did hp-mp steal work sufficiantly for you at lvl 16? last i tried i was 13 and it really didnt work at all.

get your hands on a lifey. super lifey is available at lvl27 or 28 and thats used til 40 for a torment staff (if u can find one) also spirit staff at lvl33 i believe. otherwise youll be using lifeys. also use food, it helps boost regen.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]