View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Been a while 

I've returned after a long break, I read that there was a wipe so I decided to start over (had a 40+ cleric and ranger). I've rolled a druid and I'm enjoying it, leveling from 1 to 20 was super fast. I still remember first starting out back in the late 90s and spending weeks just to get my warrior to 16.

So i would like to work on getting shrines and gh and bits. . Is there a going rate to pay a player to take me through these? I've always played solo so haven't got a link to beg too
Thanks in advance

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:22 pm

Normal Shrines are soloable around the lv25 range on most classes. There are still guides on Youtube for the main shrines and Jeloc. I'd recommend soloing the shrines. Mages are currently very strong for soloing stuff so you don't really need them for leveling as much as you did way back when.

Great Hall is now a max level area, so that one will be tough to get runs for. Even for decently geared players it is a pain.

Dungeon Server was entirely removed, so any areas you may remember from there for hunting are completely gone. This was cited to be because of duping, but we just had an additional wipe because of duping just a few days ago. Is what it is, but you'll find some roadblocks along the way because of lack of areas to hunt.

Star is now moved to the main map as well, so you may just ask for a mark. Remember you'll want to max your Read skill.

Jeloc is still level 36(?) requirement but some of the bosses are much higher level now making it tough as well.

I haven't had to pay anyone for a run in years, but always be skeptical of people looking to do things for you in Xenimus. Some people are genuinely cool, but there's always the chance they stab you in the back just like the good ol' days. I'd say join an active link, make some friends, and go from there.

Good luck!

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:06 pm

I appreciate the quick reply, ill check out the videos for shrines and attempt them once I get a bit bigger. Never done jeloc so ill watch those videos too

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]