View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Jeloc Advice 

Hey everyone, returning to the game after a long time away and finally got access to my main account from long ago that I started with my brother. I’ve been caught up to speed on some of the end game mechanics but would like to ask about Jeloc. I lost Jeloc on my Paladin last time I played and would like to get it back but am unsure where to start. I’m pretty sure I have each of the first 5 shrines still done and I just need 6th but I think my alignment is too low now (just at the first ‘o’ in good). Any advice on how to raise my alignment this last bit and get Jeloc back would be greatly appreciated.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:49 am

Farm some of the bosses you were killing to get Jeloc and that will help with align. After that, I can tag along for 6th but we'd need a knowledgeable person with us.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:33 pm

Thanks for the advice and offer! My paladins name is Alerimis. I was killing random stuff to try and see if it would increase my align lol. Now to see if I can remember how to get to some of those bosses! I recall the two in the hell knight castle, one at the bottom of the warlock dungeon, and one at the end of GH but I’ll try and track down some old posts to see about other.

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:47 pm

I have marks that are relatively close to Cara Sa and Equar, and have MC1 and MC2 marked for bosses if you'd like. Charles Martlet and Quickbeam have guides out that are extremely helpful for returning new players.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]