View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Wealth DD 

Hello,

Can someone help me understand how the king quest works ( in terms of wealth maximums ) and how Wealth DD works.

In wealth DD are the drops NDNT, does it would like " found items " and whats the maximum wealth allowed to enter.

Any information helps.

Thanks,

Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:49 am

Maximum wealth for KQ is 400. Each equipable item you do not sell gives you wealth equal the the item level. If you sell the item that is equipable you receive 25% of the item level. If you can not equip the item, you receive 0 wealth.

I am not sure on what the wealth limit is for wealth DD but it is a raid dungeon. The raid bosses drop item like top or bottom dd (but typically lower item levels) and those item you receive give you full wealth point regardless if you can equip them or not.

No one really does wealth DD because the items are less than what you can receive from Found Items areas around GH and spider hall. Not that all found items are better, but you have a better chance at better items.

The reason no one does wealth DD is because when KQ is finished and when you can no longer get found items, you can no longer get into wealth DD.

For this reason I believe wealth DD should be restructured to either allow for 200 extra wealth over found items. Another option could be to get rid of the "wealth" aspect of the dungeon and just add more raids to the game. I would prefer the latter myself as it would give more content for the level 70's to enjoy.

Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:31 am

that is really good information, thank you. I have a follow up question.

Does wealth get calculated for all items or only NDNT items ?

Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:58 pm

Wealth gets calculated for all items at server reset. This happens at around 4 a.m. eastern time. There was talk about EJ implementing random wealth checks throughout the day but I am not sure if that was implemented or not.

Oh and np glad I could help :D

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]