View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 General Help 

Looks like the guild section hasn't been used for guild/link promotion in a hot minute. I'm not promoting a guild per se (if you're looking to join one I'd recommend Wardens, they seem to be helping out a lot of people) but general help in Xen I'm willing to give, and if you really want you can join my link, but it is fairly small, just myself, a few friends, and the ocassional returning player that I helped out. I've been shrining a lot of friends and doing bosses. Took a group 6th last night and willing to help more people but just wanted to promote it a little because I don't pay much attention to world chat and I"m not always on. But if I can assist you, find Tucker in game or let me know on this post.

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Tucker! I'm linked up and i try to help as much as i can as well. I would really like some help with jeloc, wich bosses i need to kill and doing jeloc itself. Im currently 38 and i dont even have normal shrines yet. Struggling with read, its stuck at 18 right now. any tips?

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:06 am

[quote="Lateralus"]Hi Tucker! I'm linked up and i try to help as much as i can as well. I would really like some help with jeloc, wich bosses i need to kill and doing jeloc itself. Im currently 38 and i dont even have normal shrines yet. Struggling with read, its stuck at 18 right now. any tips?[/quote]

Hey Bud, I can definitely help w/ Jeloc when you're ready. As for bosses here is the boss list you need:

Deesis
Found at the very end of the Great Hall shrine. (need white pot to enter)

Cara Sa
Found at the left part of Hell Knight castle. (need 255 key to enter)

Equar
Found at the right part of Hell Knight castle. (need 255 key to enter)

Drennon Marr
Found in the Main DS. Keep going left then finally trans into his hall.

Slyth Kel
Found at the end of MC1

Roxthin
Found at the end of MC2

Ryzar
Found at 4th floor in Warlock Castle. (need leaf to enter)

I also just finished replying to your thread on Read with my personal experience of leveling it up!

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]