View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Elysium server 1-60 world of warcraft 

Yep I saw that's pretty crazy, I was in the grand marshal premade everyday but I was only able to get rank 11 or 12 and it wasn't my turn anyway. They would 'sponsor' a person to be the next grand marshal.

Those days were good though, I'm hoping we never get past naxx on Elysium (always wanted to try it but never had the time to do the pre q), and if they turn into progression server instead they leave a vanilla server with copies of characters. I don't know how you can like TBC after doing all that grind on vanilla, it was perfect as it was.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 am
i enjoyed arenas, needing rating to get the gear and such, was also good gold back then i used to sell rating to people in tbc to get the gear lol. not to mention all the fixes in CC that were annoying about vanilla where mages could keep you cc'd forever

even wrath was good, 2 pvp seasons in arms became alot of fun to play in wrath alot of movement and utility but had to be good about what stance to be in and know when casts were coming...

then cataclysm came and the game turned into all about burst cooldowns instead of skill and timing, atleast imo it was all about using cooldowns and blowing someone up with them. that was when wow became less fun to me

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:18 pm
catacylsm pardon the pun was the cataclysm of the game where a meteor hit it and it never fully recovered:P

yea i had mad fun on wotlk warrior, paladin

tbc was also fun was warrior, warlock(sl/sl) SOOOOOOOOOO op 1 on 1

man cant wait for my full dreadnaught!

and yea i hope elysium stays on naxxramas BUT gives players the OPTION of transfering to a Fresh TBC server After they have cleared Naxxramas

Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:14 am

Yeah I would be OK with that, although then I'd still hope the majority stays on vanilla :P I am playing the exact same race/character as I did on actual vanilla, I want to go through the same journey, I'm getting a real nostalgia trip here just walking into ironforge and it was nice and busy and just seemed like it was exactly like the olden days.

Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3