View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Any people playing Black Desert Online EU here? 

Loki wrote:
by had you mean?

I disbanded. A bit of people were slacking and i didn't want to wait lol..got selfish

phpBB [video]

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:39 pm

you should come be an officer in mine.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Loki wrote:
you should come be an officer in mine.

Pm me your name. Ill add you

phpBB [video]

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:12 pm

Yesterday I went to find some wild horses and try to catch some for the first time. Got one!...all the way back from Gilsch to Heidel on a slow horse, not sure if sugar cubes help that aspect because I wasn't aware a caught horse didn't want to run for me. Now I got to Heidel and I realise my stable is full... it was late now and I really wanted to register my first caught horse so I auto run to the closest stable available but got ganked omw there. :(

Couple of days back we did a guild trade mission, bought my first Wagon and we had to go to the ferry to get some salt pots or something from some island. My guild mate is standing on the ferry (I never took the ferry before) and it was moving he told me to go quick so I kinda panicked and instead of putting my wagon in the stable before hopping on the ferry for the way back, I attempted to run on the ferry with my wagon and it fell in the water and got destroyed. :( Back to Heidel to repair my wagon and back to the ferry in Velia I think it was. My guild mate waited for me (we were 3 guys doing the trade mission) and the 3rd was about to help us with these items after it took so long and everybody laugh at my wagonfail. So the 3rd guy comes in his wagon and ran straight in the water destroying his after he laughed when I told him what happened to my wagon earlier. Was absolutely hilarious, we didn't complete the mission even though we still tried after this.

Any funny stories yourselves?

Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:57 am
Im on NA UnO 51 ranger come get some :) best f**king game ever tho

Sun May 01, 2016 9:54 pm

I'm sitting on4 lvl 26-28 t6s about to go for this t7 horse after I level them to 30.

Mon May 02, 2016 3:27 am

Look me up.. I have no idea how to do that lol. All the friends i have on it is me accepting them. I haven't been on in a bit so my gear must be trash.

My chars name is Demica Artus

phpBB [video]

Mon May 02, 2016 3:43 pm

You have to catch (tame) t1-t2 horses in the wild. and then breed them in the stable. if youre lucky u will get a t3. repeat the process to get t3s t4s t5s and t6s . t7 is the highest you get can atm and t8-t9 should be soon. Korea has the pegasus horse which is t9 I think.

If you want to save time but spend silver, you can buy horses in the stable market and try breeding that way.

Also your horses should be level 20+ to increase the adds at a higher tier. I usually do lvl 30 for maximum % chance. Here are 2 links of the list of horses available and a calculator everyone uses for breeding them.

http://www.blackd.de/horse/

http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ

Mon May 02, 2016 3:52 pm

p.s. I dont find your character unless you're offline.

Demica Artus is that with the _? Demica_Artus ?

Mon May 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Im on Uno Velia1
Family name:Artus
Character name:Demica

phpBB [video]

Mon May 02, 2016 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next