View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Xenimus elder scrolls 

Was recently browsing Reddit and seen someone mention xen is one of the few games where playing a mage actually makes you feel like a mage instead of how most games just have damage spells, you can teleport, make portals, morph into gas or fireball etc and there is very few games that actually let you do this. The next comment was someone mentioning how oblivion was cool and same with morrowind and to a lesser extent Skyrim as they also have spells which do more than just damage.

And that got me thinking, I always wanted a single player version of Xen to kill time on, and since it is single player the drop rate could be increased as it wouldn’t affect anyone else it would just be for fun. And this got me thinking. Surely it would be possible to mod an elder scrolls game to be a single player Xenimus in first person. I would imagine that morrowind would probably be easiest to do this in as it already has a mark and recall spell which could be modified into a portal spell (or just make it possible to have more marks and it would act like insta) you have levitate and water walking which could be modified to make gas, you can already summon skeletons, charm monsters, shoot fire, ice and lightning divine intervention which is basically reditus, enchanting is already a thing so you can prop your gear. Just wish I was more experienced at modding elder scrolls games and I would have made it myself, was just wondering if this was possible I have had this idea since I first played oblivion, i remember talking to my friends about it years ago but had forgotten it until I saw that Reddit post.

So anyone else think this would be a cool idea, and would it be possible? Please let me know what you think :D

Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]