View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Christmas Holiday Game: RDR, Baldurs Gate 3 or Cyber Punk? 
Im not a big gamer but have a boring covid lockdown Christmas back at my parents place with some time to burn,.

Which of the 3 would you recommend?
Cyber Punk: new, looks great but apparently very buggy (have to check my PC will run smoothly). I loved the Witcher
Baldurs Gate 3: i loved the first 2 but this one is pre release and also very buggy (although 3rd patch already out)
Red Dead Redemption: have played 30 mins and didnt get into it yet. Obviously its passed the bug phase

Out of the 3 I suspect i would enjoy RDR the least however its also the one which is ready to play... Anyone already had a go at the other two?

Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:18 pm

cyberpunk (CD project red) shorter than witcher 3 and abit buggy

Baldurs gate 3 (larian studios) great game however its turnbased unlike BG1,2 and also its early access so you cannot play act 2,3 yet
so keep that in mind and the game itself isnt 100% polished yet since its early access

red dead redemption decent game looks good while i played the first 2 titles alot didnt spend more than 1hour or 2 on RDR

Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 am
thanks, sadly i already wasted money on BG3 and really dont like the turn based approach (way too slow and time consuming)

Ill wait on Cyberpunk based on how buggy it sounds. Looking forward to pvp update on Xen but otherwise may go for RDR

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]