View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 *(Falllen Angels)* [DRAGONS REMAKE] ----""RECRUITING""---- 

Hey guys,

Dragons was off to a nice start, we had some clutch new members who have progressed greatly since I first recruited them on square, you know who you are.

I , wanting us to have additional access to advanced players decided it would be good to merge with JOTUN aka LUCID.

I transferred a few of you over and broke link. This will not be happening again, I am upset as to how things turned out.

WE ASK THAT YOU!!!

Keep grudges to a minimum
Apologize when possible
Walk away when possible
Dont start fights you cant finish

and be wary, much of what you see in xenimus is not as it seems. There are backstabbers and thieves everywhere you look. There are people who would turn you against your allies. There are people who will defend you you dont even know about.

and most importantly, remember this final rule... Angel is worthless in pvp. Im trying to catch up but im not quite there, so dont expect any heroism if you pick a fight.

that being said,
I can offer basic shrines to new members, spirit chest runs, SOME if not ALL of jeloc, some if not ALL mini bosses... mostly were going to need to figure this stuff out on our own.
and as many of you already know, i can offer propping and start up items to many of you struggling, as well as good advice for ankh placements.

WE WILL be doing a round of Mummy runs in the near future, as i have two babies on the way. I will be more than happy to fully kit out a army of beginners with dual ankhs. Give me a little time to get my guys to 29 and ill sit there while we recruit. Should be a even better start.
i will try to have more of a presence on the forums.

last but not least and finally, and this question is open to the entire forums... which do you prefer.
FALLEN ANGELS (A reference to the fall from heaven via lucifers rebellion, and also the film FALLEN ANGELS by Wong Kar Wai (a deeply moving film about a pair of assassins)
OR

DRAGONS
A reference to a better time in xenimus, when dragons roamed the land... and loosely, the mother of dragons and the GOT series. There are many players named after GOT characters who do not seem interested in joining, for this reason... and for the simple fact that DRAGONS already came and went... I want to go with Fallen Angels.

Suggestions for guild names will be open.

please keep this post free from harassment. If you do choose to harass, note your weakest and strongest in game players so that i may put a face to an a**hole.

Yours in good hope and good faith.

ANGEL

Last edited by Aquila on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:19 pm

I just have been enlightened to a third option.

"Ghost Dogs" or "Hagakure" a reference to the philosophical treatise on Samurai Life the "Hagakure" Book, and the following film "Ghost DOg: Way of the Samurai"

""""This aint no ancient culture""'' **8Sometimes it is.8**

Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]