View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Frustrating glitch 

I know I'm not the only person that experiences this, everyone I've talked to has said it happens to them as well.

Basically, when you are walking around fighting mobs on a caster, if a mob runs into you, or transes in front of you causing you to melee it, you become unable to cast spells or use items for a brief period (it's about half a second to 3/4ths of a second.)

This tends to get extremely aggravating when you are hunting an area that is new for your level and trying to determine where to go FOR leveling, Ej I beg of you, please look into what is causing this so that skeletons stop walking into me and killing me because med and spells won't respond due to my staff being swung.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:14 pm

I die on my mage all the time from this. Its not as big of a deal on a melee b.c the attack speed is so much higher. It would be nice if we could have the option to disable physical attack or something like this from the options menu.

Another problem i experience at higher levels is getting stuck inside of enemies due to spirit run. I sometimes get stuck inside them from my own spirit run and sometimes they spirit run into me causing me to get stuck as well. While stuck inside you don't hit any enemies(or not many at least) and causes death unless I'm quick with my meds and stop action key. Hitting stop action allows me to slide out but only if I'm quick enough.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:04 am

If i remember correctly the whole getting stuck in the same spot thing is just from the engine idk if he can do much about it, but ya i die alot cuz i cant use meds, maxis, or even trans on my druid when monsters run into me and it makes me swing or defend idk which it is really. It definitely is pretty annoying.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:46 am

They also spirit run into you sometimes too so you get "stuck" in melee/swing mode when you dont need to be.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]