View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Window Mode and Mouse 

So i have noticed if you go into drop screen, inventory screen or stats screen then stop action and move mouse to any edge of the screen, the mouse will go outside the xen window and click outside causing a big lag on that screen. Sometimes this results in having to alt f4 the screen.

Today this happened to me in star shrine over the hole and when it finally loaded up i found a secondary issue. I had lost 50 million exp from falling to my death in the hole....
Is that much exp loss intentional??? I believe about 10 million exp loss on a level 70 is what it usually is? if so please put a floor in the oreseth ds star shrine please lol. I can make a secondary post about this if I need to, but if i can knock out 2 birds with one stone even better.

The first issue i can recreate any time and was wondering if there is a way to fix this issue? This also results in the screen minimizing sometimes as well.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:26 am

Alpinestar wrote:
So i have noticed if you go into drop screen, inventory screen or stats screen then stop action and move mouse to any edge of the screen, the mouse will go outside the xen window and click outside causing a big lag on that screen. Sometimes this results in having to alt f4 the screen.

Today this happened to me in star shrine over the hole and when it finally loaded up i found a secondary issue. I had lost 50 million exp from falling to my death in the hole....
Is that much exp loss intentional??? I believe about 10 million exp loss on a level 70 is what it usually is? if so please put a floor in the oreseth ds star shrine please lol. I can make a secondary post about this if I need to, but if i can knock out 2 birds with one stone even better.

The first issue i can recreate any time and was wondering if there is a way to fix this issue? This also results in the screen minimizing sometimes as well.

I play window mode and use the drop screen to free my mouse to go change the song or video on my second monitor all the time. I've never had any lag or needed to alt-f4. Maybe your pc isn't powerful enough?

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:09 am

I can alt tab and go play around on the desktop or whatever i am doing. I have no problems when i alt tab only when i do the other thing so maybe its something different? or maybe mine isn't powerful enough to handle that.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:16 pm

When you open Xen, at the login screen press the window key + up. It will full screen the window so going to the edge will not click outside xen.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]