View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 cleric multi lagg near other players 

clerics multi attack spell is still causing lag for other players when they get near there screen and in most cases they don't even have to be in the other players screen visual just near the area...curious about possible fixes for that?

btw the tiny fragor bombs on nooby rangers is absolutely addorable

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:38 pm

Should post this on bugs section as it sounds more like a bug. Not here.

I will move It.

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

PS: I miss Mind Molecule and his gang.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:43 pm

This is very much still a problem. Had this issue yesterday and many other times when near a cleric using evilbeam. Lagged enough to nearly cause the game to crash and died in the middle of Animus pit when the cleric was 2 screens away.

Fri May 08, 2020 5:07 am

There is also a horrid proximity lag on X2, you don't even need to be doing anything just all of a sudden there's a 10ish second lag if you're close to someone.

Doesn't matter where you're hunting, if someone comes near you forget about it, just expect to be back at sq next time you can move your character. The weird part is it's not even like a hiccup. . . people and mobs keep moving, you can see people talking in chat, you just can't move, attack, or respond yourself. Most people on X2 call this T1 lag, but it happens everywhere. I'm told it has something to do with the way the game is put together, and that there is no player side fix for this issue from what I am told.

Sun May 10, 2020 4:27 pm

When I used to play the game I had 0 lag, everything was instant.. Now the game is laggy in some areas really badly for me. There are 2 spots in Vel Imps that cause terrible lag for me, I can't move in them or cast spells or even type. Very small areas.
Another place I lag BADLY and can't do anything at all is Pix Drop Walls in DS. There are just 2 square sections in that part that cause me to lag, the rest of the area is fine... It makes no sense at all.
There are also random times where my spells won't cast or my text won't go through after typing (say again key doesn't make it appear either) I have to type it out again. It doesn't feel anywhere near as smooth as what it did a few years ago. Did E.J. change servers or something?

I should mention that I also never had any issues alt tabbing out and back into the game, now when ever I do, there's always a 3-5 second lag spike (depending how much is going on) before I'm able to move or see anything else move.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:13 am

What are your pc specs and internet speed? how much ping u got on the server? I can play on my laptop with 8mbps internet and I get zero lag, only time I lag is when someone is using the internet the game gets choppy but otherwise its all good

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]