View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Broken Kings Quest 

I have had kings quest for several days, have not received ANY new items. When I finally turn it in the king says good job here your item and item gained but I receive no item. My wealth count is well below the limit and I have done KQ about 7 times only with the last 6 being merched melee items. EJ will not respond to my emails about it so be wary of doing KQ as it apparently is broken. Hopefully if more people are made aware ej will do something to fix it and though im sure it won't happen I will be given the item I worked so hard to obtain. It's one thing to get melee items over and over but to get nothing is extremely aggravating and disheartening.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 pm

I am told there is a "small" chance to receive nothing but I maintain its a bug of some sort as it told me clearly i received an item. EJ needs to fix that.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:41 pm

Yeah I had one that I turned in that was a no item. Sucks to put in the work for nothing.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 pm

It does suck to not get an item after hours of work, but at least the quest exist now. Items were much harder to obtain prior to quest.

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:22 pm

It’s almost pointless though. Rarely do I see someone in KQ items they need because it gives melee chars mage items and vice versa plus there’s way more fig gear in game and quest so mages chances to get something useful before they hit their quest limit sucks. He should either improve odds of a same class drop or lower the amount to do kings quest because people are wasting hours working for items they don’t need. Especially with this terrible 3 ndnt system. Which also needs to be raised to 4-5 or have the level droppraised from 40 to 50-60. A lot of noob stuff is in that range like Imex gloves gloves and what not.

Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:44 pm

My King Quest was just right on my Pally. All items could have been used but due to not wanting to take the full Ilvl on my overall wealth I sold some. My rewards were:
Vexar Helm
Holy Draconic Helm (sold - Would have kept if it was rewarded before my Vex Helm)
Dirus Wolfies (sold)
Vexar bow (sold)
Draconic Dagger
Dirus Wolfies (sold again)
Super O Pl8
No reward (2x)

My friends Wizard however hasn't had any real luck he finally gave up due to it being so much harder to do the KQ and Level a Wiz. Drops that I can remember were:

Dirus boots (like 3x in a row)
Dirus Dagger (I think)

I do feel like some items like Dirus Wolfies shouldn't drop quite as much if at all. Wolfies are completely useless now to all classes and either need to be updated to be useful or just removed from game completely.

Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:16 pm

^^^^^

It was
4-5 pair of dirus boots
4-5 dirus daggers
dragon lord shield

Sporkimus

Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:26 pm

:O i did quest 16 times on 3 chars sold the items everytime :/

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]