View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Xenimus 2.0 Gamebreaking Bug for me 

Okay,

so this seems to have been pretty random before, but I believe I've figured out that its caused by a player that is online casting Reditus Cubil. It causes my character to go berzerk with trans animation, but i'm not moving outside of my normal movement. Other players say I look normal and I can walk around and continue to cast but its just unbearable to try. I can log out but I can only log back in on my other character Missouri who I can also see while my character is freaking out. Usually closing Xen and opening it fixes it, but while this other player is online it happens consistently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MMi0clM0zI

Any help is appreciated.

Mon May 28, 2018 10:34 pm

your video does not work.

Tue May 29, 2018 3:50 am

Oh, dang it.

How about now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MMi0clM0zI

I also was able to play again last night later once most other's had logged off.

Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 am

Wow gave me a headache just looking at it lol

Tue May 29, 2018 7:37 pm

Yea, after watching that I think its loading both characters as my buffs and exp bar jump between Missouri's and Minoxen's. Its just bizzare that it seems to be triggered by another player cubiling.

Tue May 29, 2018 9:03 pm

I've taken some more notes as this continues to happen and organized my thoughts abit better.

Trans visual bug: So far it seems I may be the only one who has had this. My character (warlock and also druid)has the trans sound play over and over as well as the trans animation playing slightly off of my character. My buff and exp bar seem to swap back and forth with another character (my ranger) on my account (he is the last character I've created, dunno if this matters)and I can sometimes see that (ranger)character standing there and get the name to appear. Logging out stops the animation/noise but only my ranger is shown on the character selection screen even with a full close and re-open. I can log on to my ranger and log back out and eventually it will display my other characters again. My ranger does not seem to have this happen when playing him exclusively, but i have had my other characters do the trans thing.

While the animation and sound is going off I can still cast and talk, but the game is unplayable. No one who has been around during this has been able to see or hear anything out of the ordinary. Youtube link to video capture of one event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MMi0clM0zI

I am able to play for quite long periods with no issue, but when I believe there is another warlock online and they cubil it triggers the effect. One evening i gave up on my warlock because each time I tried to play within 2-3mins it would begin again. Another time i can play my warlock for an hour+ and not one event. Thankfully since I'm typically on my warlock i can quickly hit Cubil myself to get to safety.

If someone has a warlock and wouldn't mind testing my theory with me I'd appreciate it!

~Mino

Thu May 31, 2018 9:41 pm

This just happend to me on a druid, a mele ported and as soon as he entered the portal i started transing everywhere and had to log off

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:27 pm

so that mele char did an other port and this just happend to my character

https://streamable.com/6tlho

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 pm

I sent E.J. an email with both videos in case he didn't see this thread

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]