View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Swindled for Redos 

Hey,

I went out, busted my a** and walked all the way to Town 3 Castle.

The woods were dark, like 3 wizards killed me by simply walking onto my screen. That's okay, it added to the adventure. I move on towards this big a** castle, and grab this NPC's supplies. Nope! Some gas cloud person yoinks the chest by Corsix, and that's all they took!

Anyways, like 30 minutes later, the chest shows up, great!

I hustle and bustle my way through T3 and make a break in the woods for that creeper house above East Dungeon near that Barb camp. As I left town I couldn't help but notice the bar was completely dead needed Poker, Blackjack, more gambling, a sort of make a drink job game for players, and overall just good ole Bar Rescue! There wasn't even a Mystic Hotdog for sale.

Almost home free now. I turn into gas form which is awesome and fast gas past what appears to be some player stuffing a Barbarian Head into their Inventory. I reach the NPC who gave me the quest and spend time remembering how to talk to them. After poking them with a pinecone, the NPC promptly cycled into giving me my reward; along with their crafty dialog.

After all my work and effort, the NPC told me a fair trade was 3 redos and then gave me 2!

Where's my 3rd redo brah?

Sincerely,

Dbag

Mon May 14, 2018 1:57 am

Lmao !!! Nice bro :lol:

Mon May 14, 2018 2:17 am

Npc's don't like to be poked.

Especially by pinecones.

Mon May 14, 2018 3:08 am

lol that has been an issue for years and has been mentioned many times but nothing has ever been done about i

Mon May 14, 2018 5:58 am

It was changed a while back, you get two for the castle items and the last one now from the 1-19 dungeon. or some part of the Va quest, seems like he spread them out so people would have to put a bit more time into lvling to 15 over and over for redos. Not that it changes much.

Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]