View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Main server problem 

Ok, so when I start Xenimus it used to show no main server, but DS server was available. Meaning I could not log on. So I deleted and tried re-installing everything and now It does not show my account.

I cannot retrieve it and when I try to start a new account it only show my account# as "0"....I cannot log on for help even with a newb, so I'm hoping someone here might know whats going on.

Sun May 06, 2018 4:16 pm

On a fresh install it will always show the account# as 0. Once you deleted it the game doesn't automatically know what your account number is when you reinstall. You just have to go into Change account and type NEW in the box at the bottom to be generated a new account or put in your account number and password and hit change to go onto your old account. If that isn't working then something probably isn't matching up between your account number and password so you would need to email EJ for a password change and provide all the info you can proving it is your account.

Tue May 08, 2018 12:21 am

Well, i definitely have to correct info, because I can log in at a different computer and verify the info.....It was working fine until I minimized the screen while playing and brought it back up. The other thing is I cannot even make a new account after i type "NEW"....Main server is not showing up under the server tab.

Tue May 08, 2018 4:50 pm

Ok I see. I would try to uninstall again and double check the folder it is in and delete all info and reinstall it again, also try run as admin if you haven't already done all of that. If the problem is still happening I would shoot EJ an email directly and see if he has any ideas. That's the best way to get in touch with him as he doesn't typically reply to most posts I've seen.

Tue May 08, 2018 11:44 pm

try a different user profile.

Wed May 09, 2018 12:36 am
Site Admin

It's possible the server auto banned you for some reason and will not respond to your IP. Email me about this.

Thu May 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Emailed you EJ.

Sun May 13, 2018 3:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]