View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 In-Game sound wont work 

So i get home from work today, try to log on, and i couldn't. I kept getting error downloading update couldnt create file, so i went to the website to download the update, and it tells me that the update has failed due to my windows antivirus detecting a trojan. I finally get on without updating it, only to find that my keys were all deleted, my sound does not work. so i uninstall and reinstall, and still have no ingame sound and my keys are still reset even though i see my characters key file in the folder, my speakers are working and on the right settings, my ingame sound is turned on. I am running the program as administrator already, using windows 10. any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited by nismo on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 am

If it's your antivirus giving you trouble make an exception for it in the antivirus, other than that re install with antivirus disabled could help.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 am

i only use windows defender... i was able to install the game and run it fine a few days ago with windows defender turned on.. but i try logging in today and downloading an update and all the above happened.. if my windows defender was the issue i would I not have been able to install the game in the first place a few days ago ?

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:39 am

i just made xenimus an exception in my firewall(I was already able to log on) and the ingame sound still does not work

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 am

Hmm maybe could be something wrong with what Xenimus thinks you default sound device is. Try messing with that in windows and in game maybe.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]