View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:30 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 3 star bug caught in action 
Author Message
3star bug
phpBB [video]


Normal 3star and what is suppose to happend when you attack someone
phpBB [video]


Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:11 pm
Posts: 1093
Needs to be sorted out. Good videos

_________________
The impact of mass ndnt must be corrected to improve trading and the economy.
Cap ndnt to 2, and nerf by 25-40%.


Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 2767
Location: U.S.A.
1.This doesn't show anyone. How do you know it is him?
2. EJ has stated in the past this is legit and not a bug when Daphvir was using it. (but you said nothing cuz he was on your link before he was wiped on Ifrit.

_________________
If your melee cant do DD, you're just terribad.
http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-cre ... sses/loki/


Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 2580
Not that I'm coming "to the rescue" but how do you know this isn't one of those extra EJ secrets? Do some testing and find out.. ;)

_________________
Xen101 for Admin!
Check out the Stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/sykonetic for World Design stuff!
Suggest your Ideas for 2.0 @ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6712


Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:31 pm
Profile
Xen101 wrote:
Not that I'm coming "to the rescue" but how do you know this isn't one of those extra EJ secrets? Do some testing and find out.. ;)


and your asking why people dont take you seriously lol.... you need to stay unbiased on boards if you want ppl to take u seriously
and u clearly cant you know fully well this is a bug ej changed 3star so people would turn visible on first his
because it was abused by bloodysebaz and a few other people

i know rob the guy u guys "say used the same thing as danger to society"
he told me exactly how and what he was doing
yet everytime i replicated it i turned visible on first hit

that is how i know its a bug for sure


Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 2580
This is why I dont take YOU serious because you act like you know everything.

THERE IS a way to make this happen... you clearly haven't done it yet. Why do you always think you know everything?

It isn't a bug.. its a trick.

_________________
Xen101 for Admin!
Check out the Stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/sykonetic for World Design stuff!
Suggest your Ideas for 2.0 @ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6712


Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:11 pm
Posts: 1093
even if its possible to do this it is not for the benefit of the game. If you are pvping someone and someone then ganks you from behind you die instantly with no time to react as you cant see it even after the first hit.

Either way bug or not it should be removed.

And Xen101 is becoming almost as biased as Loki, I hope EJ takes note. You could list almost all the other contributors on the forum and none are as biased as these 2

_________________
The impact of mass ndnt must be corrected to improve trading and the economy.
Cap ndnt to 2, and nerf by 25-40%.


Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:06 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 2580
You know what... Fine... Let it be changed.. The less, the more right?

I'll bring it up to EJ on Discord.

_________________
Xen101 for Admin!
Check out the Stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/sykonetic for World Design stuff!
Suggest your Ideas for 2.0 @ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6712


Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:16 pm
Profile
Xen101 wrote:
This is why I dont take YOU serious because you act like you know everything.

THERE IS a way to make this happen... you clearly haven't done it yet. Why do you always think you know everything?

It isn't a bug.. its a trick.



yes theres also ways to see 3 star invised... using cheat engine but that still doesnt make it less of a cheat/bug abuse


Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:35 pm
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 2767
Location: U.S.A.
Anthrax wrote:
Xen101 wrote:
Not that I'm coming "to the rescue" but how do you know this isn't one of those extra EJ secrets? Do some testing and find out.. ;)


and your asking why people dont take you seriously lol.... you need to stay unbiased on boards if you want ppl to take u seriously
and u clearly cant you know fully well this is a bug ej changed 3star so people would turn visible on first his
because it was abused by bloodysebaz and a few other people

i know rob the guy u guys "say used the same thing as danger to society"
he told me exactly how and what he was doing
yet everytime i replicated it i turned visible on first hit

that is how i know its a bug for sure



So u tried to "abuse" it but don't know how to do it so now you're calling it a bug?

_________________
If your melee cant do DD, you're just terribad.
http://norse-mythology.org/gods-and-cre ... sses/loki/


Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:45 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.