View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Creating an acc 

Looked around didn't see anything on it maybe I'm just blind. Trying to open the game it instant crashes fixEd by grunning as admin. Next problem I'm having is it instantly opens to the account page. It's giving me account number of 0. I go to setup existing and then type new and go in a d it gave me a account number once. Created a password and email. Setup the character and as soon as I click create it kicked me out of the game. Now I can't even login with the account number I created or create a new account. Any guidance on how to create the account or make it stay running.

Thanks,

Stew

Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:25 pm

ive notice in some videos people have the normal login screen. mine just pops straight to making a new account and cant ever even make it to the login screen

Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]