View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Mystic mummy needs to spawn more often... 

I work 12 hour shifts, have kids a wife and somewhat of a life...

i MAYBE get to do a mm run 2x a week and after doing about 8 of them I've not received one ankh. my character is lvl 28 I've stopped lvling because I know I'll reply be missing out if I go ahead and lvl passed the quest.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:44 am

totally agree, work alot wife and kids and i see the MM once a week with very low chance of getting it. i play other games meanwhile i wait for it to spawn if i don't get it.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:52 am

I agree, I have wife and 1 kid and other commitments. I have never seen Mm... ever..... I'm in a similar position where i dont level my noob becuase I need mummy but no matter how much I go, hes never there.

Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm
I be lucky to dd once a week can we boost them also

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 am

[quote="dalton"]I be lucky to dd once a week can we boost them also[/quote]

DD IS different, thats end-game at 70.... You are free to try and DD for as long as you want.
MM needs to be done before a very low level which means its actually stopping people from levleing due to the slow spawn rate of mummy.

Mummy should be increased, DD should remain the same.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:33 am

He's making a new xenimus do you think he cares about this version any more get real

Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:03 pm
Also people should know about the mystic mummy and how you're fresh out of luck if you pass 30.

You know, because otherwise it's impossible to know without someone telling you.

Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Agree with knowing about mystic mummy. A few things need a bit of dialog from an npc to inform you of what needs to be done. In hopes of getting new players they kind of need to know these tricks. Star still says funtion unknown. And good luck asking someone about anything. Either no answer or they troll you.

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]