View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 -loc 679,1941 Vis volcanus Double hit 

At this location 679,1941 also known as ultra imps above cons. The lava imps do flamma and vis volcanus spell to keep warlocks from leveling with flame ball and poison cloud but I believe there is a bug when 1 imp does the vis volcanus spell. (I dont "believe" I know) When I got 1 imp to attack my character at level 59 the imp(level 55) did 98% with the volcanus spell. And this was not some critical damage type of stuff. He did the same thing with the spell and it did 95% of my health. My character has the best gear at this level and has 1716 hp. The imp does what Loki filmed in a video about Death dungeon and the staff hit combo.
The spells was to prevent the warlock leveling method but why cant you just make them cast spells at flame balls instead of everyone.
Loki already has a video about the staff combo but its the same thing thats happening but different spell combo.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:41 pm

I believe what actually is happening is flamma. Imps for some reason or another all flamma at the exact same time, so if you see a big increase in damage or instantly die at imps with a large group, its because they all used flamma.

Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:46 pm

I have tested this with 1 imp only and when he did flamma it did 15% which is reasonable damage, but when he did Vis Volcanus the combo hit happened. Only 1 imp!

Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Yes, the staff+beam combo happens with all spells+hits (well target spells I think). It's just called beam+staff because that's the most common occurrence. I regularly see it with zap, and even flamma as well.

Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:55 pm

!!!!I knew it!!! I always wondered why they did so much damage when I was spinning them!

Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]