View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Issue with certain raid bosses like Mystic Mummy 

+1 to this. I'd rather see him have less reg and more overall HP.

I can barely manage to do it with 3 people (all need to be mages, preferably wizzy or warlocks), and can solo it with 3 warlock noobs (about level 24ish) using skellys and poison cloud, and me on whatever other character. (only do this when no one comes to help or if I find a single person trying to kill em).

Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:44 pm
any mage with ventus can do it. no need to single out the warlock/cloud agenda.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:23 am

I only singled out warlocks because they are the only way to solo it with only 4 characters alt tabbed. 1 main char, and 3 locks with cloud+skelly.

Try that on a wiz and Mummy will outreg your skellys.

But you're correct, mages are worth 2-3 melees there. The exception being rangers who can deal some decent damage if they're built right and above 25. Last time I went was to help a noob and my level 29 barb with pally str couldnt kill Mummy with 3 other lower levels. I brought a level 20 wizard and we did.

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:48 pm

It may be related to the raid points system he had in. Not sure if mummy counts for that but I think it does. As a coincidence the day after that update was the day my Druid finally got his 2nd after 5 months, and I know I out DPS'd everyone there that day.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:46 am

Less HP regeneration, more HP and more damage would be good change imo.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:02 pm

bosses should take more than 3 people. However i agree that without a ranger and a few fireballz mummy is hard to do

Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:39 pm
Kobrah wrote:
well with about 10 mystic mummy kills i realize everytime mages doing flame or ice wind are the ones to get the ankh....seems melees have become garbage in this game now.

+1 ITS due to several unjustifiable melee nerfs that have happened due to a certain clowns whining

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:13 am

I have the same problem with a lvl 29 cleric, wizzies and warlocks are so much stronger and do way more damage with fire wind/poison that I can't get an ankh, so I'm probably going to be stuck for weeks or maybe even a month before I get 2 ankhs.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:17 pm

I've attempted MM 10+ times already without any luck on a warrior. He's at level 30 now and feel like it'll be awhile before he'll get the ankhs. I believe he needs to be tweaked...either have some kind of weakness or his hp regen needs to be changed. A total of 3 26+ melee types tried without success. It seems kind of silly that the MM is so hard to take down and should be adjusted based on the current player population.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 pm

im 0/10 and now lvl 30. i dont wanna level because im gonna miss out on anks which are toi important. something needs to be changed.

seriously though. the fact that i dont want to level any more because of this is really bad for the game.

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]