View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Monster Equip 

So monster Equip Doesn't work, Ive tested before I made post and there's no way to make a monster equip items. But monster revive works nicely.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:34 pm

I was just about to comment on this my-self. The revive works like a charm and much appreciated. I have actually started using charmed Hk's to help me in some areas. I am still hoping for a way for lv 70's to have a charm that can tag Ultra monsters up to level 70. I don't think that would be to over powered considering the difficulty of some areas and non druid mage classes can all make skeletons in seconds. I have to travel and work to get my creatures. The -drop command will not drop there equipped weapon but does drop what ever items they are spawned with. They don't pick up items I have set for them. I will move this to the bug forum shortly.

Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:43 pm

This was fixed, but now has a different glitch.

If you drop an item, and cast a skeleton on the item he'll equip it (just like walking them over it).
Once the skeleton is equipped type -drop and the items will drop
Once the is killed, he will not drop anything. However he will always keep the gear - if you keep them rev'ed

Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:18 pm

I don't think this is a bug but more of a design to help beef up your charmed friends to help in battle.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 pm

I thought that was just for looks... and even if it is, I think it's a great feature.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:12 pm

I been doing some testing and if I throw some mid gear on my hk's they seem to last a little bit longer but maybe it's a fluke. I'm not sure yet.

Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Fear wrote:
I been doing some testing and if I throw some mid gear on my hk's they seem to last a little bit longer but maybe it's a fluke. I'm not sure yet.

I bet they hurt a ton with a sword that's not level 5 haha. Give them a 5g Omni weap

Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:02 pm

I don't think they can equip gloves. I believe it's helm armor shield and weapon. I still can not tell if this stuff helps. Sometimes I think it does and other times they still kept killed really fast. Hopefully Ej will shed some light on everything.

Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]