View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 lsa bug???? still going on 
been going on for months. haven't heard anything about it and the topic we had on it got deleted. and its still a ongoing issue.

it didn't start till heal on hit was added to the game. maybe that will help find the issue.

can only wear so many bags and redi/maxi amulets are not as common.

be nice to get this fixed before we start getting more 70 pulls so we don't drop them because of this.

Mon May 24, 2021 3:46 am
Site Admin

I have not been able to find it, but if you can figure out how to repeat it that would help a lot.

Mon May 24, 2021 8:20 pm

All I know is that when I was being run through Great Hall on my level 20 wizard, I was equipping my LSA as soon as I got up from dying. Eventually it stopped allowing me to equip the LSA and I had to rely on the person who was taking me to resurrect before I despawned.

So maybe you can make it happen by dying frequently and equipping the LSA in between each death.

Tue May 25, 2021 1:58 am

Kovitikus wrote:
All I know is that when I was being run through Great Hall on my level 20 wizard, I was equipping my LSA as soon as I got up from dying. Eventually it stopped allowing me to equip the LSA and I had to rely on the person who was taking me to resurrect before I despawned.

So maybe you can make it happen by dying frequently and equipping the LSA in between each death.

there is a cool down on lsa's after a few get ups.

Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]