View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Game Play is so dark 

danjr wrote:
I absolutely loved in the very start of the game when you had no Nocte Visus spell nor helm and lord help you if you ran out of white pearls. Many a time I got spanked at Wizzie Penn. Walking around randomly and right into one and bam dead.

I agree NV should just let you see invis people. White pearls are pretty much useless. Having it dark gave the game a good feel.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Any update on this EJ? It is extremely dark for me. When it turns to NIGHT-time in the game and it's daytime for me I honestly cannot see anything.

Please make NV work the way it did before or give us a brightness setting so I can turn it up.

It will range from computer to computer, so a brightness slider bar setting would work the best imo. \\

If your eyes are are sensitive, turn down the brightness settings.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:19 am

scallion wrote:
Any update on this EJ? It is extremely dark for me. When it turns to NIGHT-time in the game and it's daytime for me I honestly cannot see anything.

Please make NV work the way it did before or give us a brightness setting so I can turn it up.

It will range from computer to computer, so a brightness slider bar setting would work the best imo. \\

If your eyes are are sensitive, turn down the brightness settings.

Have you attempted to use white pearls? Those significantly make these brighter. Not range wise but around the character. NV wasn't meant to be a permanent spell, it use to work for a moment and the game would return to being dark. Requiring you to actually use items/spells to brighten the area.

May sound wild, but maybe some fire balls or white pearls may help.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2