View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 buy back expensive potions/elixirs accidentally merched? 

I get that it makes sense if you accidentally sell meds, maxis, trans wands, or any other low priced item to merch that it just disappears and doesn't go into the "buy back" list with the other items.
However this is also the case for more rare, expensive potions and elixirs as well.

While merching junk from my list after farming, I accidentally sold a black sapphire and glow potion as well.
While that was my mistake, these are much more rare items with much more value to them. It would be nice if instead of just disappearing completely , they would appear along side the other items in the buy back list, so I have the opportunity to at least buy them back.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Any word on this?

I actually heard from someone that they accidentally merched one of those "Diamonds" and lost it. I would think something as super rare as a diamond would be in the buy back menu as well.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:20 am

dream wrote:
Any word on this?

I actually heard from someone that they accidentally merched one of those "Diamonds" and lost it. I would think something as super rare as a diamond would be in the buy back menu as well.

Or have those items go to mystic merchant.

However, ejs items prices are not the same as player-made consignment prices.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:14 am

Or a "Are you sure you want to sell this item?" On items over a certain item level.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Kev wrote:
Or a "Are you sure you want to sell this item?" On items over a certain item level.

this, for ndnt as well. I wish you could set your ilevel for this.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 pm

I second this because on X2 you have to hover each individual item to see what it is and its properties because when you sell an item and the next item pops in front of your cursor, it doesn't pop up. Selling multiple items quickly can cause an item to lag out and not be sold on your screen but if you clicked it a few times, the next two items also sell and you can't get them back period on X2.

Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]