View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Make Clerics Great Again 

il tell you this try to trans bomb on a wizard without atleast 45-50% cast speed

il be sitting ontop of you

and spinning on a paladin lawl id be ontop of you at all times

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 am

Ya you can.. but its no where near as good or reliable as red beam.

I am telling you.. I dont believe they require damage.. id go with survival a little more.

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:48 am

Xen101 wrote:

I am telling you.. I dont believe they require damage.. id go with survival a little more.

so wheres all the cleriocs pvping and doing better than wizards? where? i dont see 1 on pvp stats page in last months.

I am telling you. clerics are trash. why arenty you playing one?

Loki – The sly, trickster of the Norse gods. Son of two giants. Also known as the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer and the Sky Traveller. Becomes increasingly more evil. He is responsible for the death of Balder. Bound until Ragnarok.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Loki wrote:
Xen101 wrote:

so wheres all the cleriocs pvping and doing better than wizards? where? i dont see 1 on pvp stats page in last months.

I am telling you. clerics are trash. why arenty you playing one?

We all know the PvP boards are worthless with people farming their own 70s. I really haven’t seen much of any one pvping recently. Wizards are best casting class by far you can’t compare any class to them really. I agree with you clerics need more but I agree with xen not more dmg.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:25 pm

They work as support, perhaps they're the reason for other peoples kills?
Plus, xen is all about gear. Perhaps people choose to play the character they have most gear for.

Insteed of having the same fix for everything, make somthing unique smh

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 pm

issue is ac, and stacking spirit dmg. best gear in game you can max get like 120-130 vs wizards energy 170+ Just saying

agredi isnt a bad idea again, +1 give clerics a reason to be unique since mob control was taken by druids, they dont have best stup/velo/str in game support class with weakest spells lol

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:15 pm

RagsToRiches wrote:
They work as support, perhaps they're the reason for other peoples kills?
Plus, xen is all about gear. Perhaps people choose to play the character they have most gear for.

Insteed of having the same fix for everything, make somthing unique smh

Where is proof or documentation they are a support class? Every class can heal themselves , others. Multiple classes have revive, almuses can easily be spammed with sanc scrolls, max ammies. Corrupt? Just use chaotic prop to be 50x better than corrupt. What support?

Loki – The sly, trickster of the Norse gods. Son of two giants. Also known as the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer and the Sky Traveller. Becomes increasingly more evil. He is responsible for the death of Balder. Bound until Ragnarok.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Seems like we won’t agree. But with other players we are.

The issue isn’t damage. It is their ability to take hits that’s very poor. I suggest allowing corrupt armor to increase their tank power based on their Magic Power pool.

With the clerics mobility (red beam) they are almost untouchable.

Maybe a conversation with EJ and categorizing these classes can help associate them.

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:49 pm

In Loki’s threads, he’s right and your wrong no matter what. There is no compromise. A direct email is the best way to get a response from EJ if that’s what you’re looking for. Posting it on the forum is fair game for everyone to chime in.

If EJ hasn’t given his opinion on this thread by now, then he doesn’t seem to agree with the ideas in this thread from anyone.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Two Dixon Cider wrote:
In Loki’s threads, he’s right and your wrong no matter what. There is no compromise.

If EJ hasn’t given his opinion on this thread by now, then he doesn’t seem to agree with the ideas in this thread from anyone.

hes just use to ppl posting like you pushing their own agenda's. I play a cleric or use to like loki and many others, and i agree with him, loki is on point.

Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next