View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Make Clerics Great Again 

Loki wrote:
Lets return clerics to the glory days by bringing back 2 important spells to make them viable again. They were once the best class and now just a class you use to corrupt your opponent and attack them on your main class.

1. Bring back Fragor Agredi. It is instant damage and will help them compete in pvp.

Evil beam is delayed damage (for whatever reason) and the only spell in game delayed damage.

2. The white potion spell with egg that buffed all your guild members with temporary white potion. This would make them very very sought as to help when raiding and when doing group Death Dungeon farming, etc.

That can be level 70 only or add a new skill you have to syphon points into to add that skill in.
Reposting.
mods/ej please remove those clearly troll posts (lifting nerd/ two dix/ragstoriches) can we get some warnings please to stay on topic? Thanks.

Loki – The sly, trickster of the Norse gods. Son of two giants. Also known as the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer and the Sky Traveller. Becomes increasingly more evil. He is responsible for the death of Balder. Bound until Ragnarok.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:35 am

I recently leveled a cleric from 60-70 and had no issue. I made a post about what would make clerics better. But ej has said before he won’t put fragor agredi back in the game. IMO give clerics more heal / support spells. Make the blue egg white pot spell only work in pve.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:37 pm

False he said he would think of adding it into the game but as a spell you acquired like fierce.

Loki – The sly, trickster of the Norse gods. Son of two giants. Also known as the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer and the Sky Traveller. Becomes increasingly more evil. He is responsible for the death of Balder. Bound until Ragnarok.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:05 pm

Loki wrote:
False he said he would think of adding it into the game but as a spell you acquired like fierce.

So if he said he might add it that way, you think he would change his mind and give it to clerics? Real question not trying to troll. I think of any one got the spell it would be wizards, because they get everything. Still think making them more healing focused would be a better way to make clerics great again.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Primal wrote:
Loki wrote:

So if he said he might add it that way, you think he would change his mind and give it to clerics? Real question not trying to troll. I think of any one got the spell it would be wizards, because they get everything. Still think making them more healing focused would be a better way to make clerics great again.

seeing as how clerics had it FIRST, yes.

Why give it to all mage classes? Wizards are already the BEST class in game and dont need another spell.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:57 pm

Giving clerics the ability to walk and multi at the same time like EVERY other class would help tremendously.

Something just needs to be tweaked with the spells they already have. Going full energy spec on a cleric is laughable.

Multi shouldn’t be the best spell to pvp with. Fulgar and ice spells really need to do more damage.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:03 pm

Loki wrote:
Primal wrote:
Loki wrote:

seeing as how clerics had it FIRST, yes.

Why give it to all mage classes? Wizards are already the BEST class in game and dont need another spell.

I didn’t start until x3 but every caster got shoot bomb and wizards got it 2 levels before any one. I said that about wizards because they are heavily favored in this game.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:27 pm

The spell originally was given to every class at level 21-26. I forget.

But it was an every class spell

If people are going to be dicks I will delete the post.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:52 pm

Xen101 wrote:
The spell originally was given to every class at level 21-26. I forget.

But it was an every class spell

24 for wizards 26 for every one else.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:53 pm

ok well every class doesnt need it just clerics. find me 1 cleric on pvp boards this week or last?

It was spirit based so it should be for clerics.

Or as the other kid said make it so its not delayed, since no other spells, multis in game have a delay in damage.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:03 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next