View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:42 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 imagine the cayos of a weekend ( no ndnt limit ) 

ndnt limit lifted, cheaper pots to pvp = more pvp

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:30 pm

[quote="LiftingNerd"]just remove ndnts alltogether worse addition to the game sadly[/quote]

this.

Remove the ndnt limit and you remove trading from the game. I have a melee account where there would be almost no point wearing a single tradable item. With no incentive to trade the only incentive is raid which has a lot of limitations

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Kind of off topic, however, i think the NDNT limit could do well based off of wealth. For the less fortunate you could wear more NDNT gear and still not be to powerful to limit trading. For example if the limit was 300 equipped wealth or even 400 thats is still only 3-4 items max. Where this could help is the people that don't have the elite gear but could still wear lots of item lvl 60-70 gear till they hit the 300-400 wealth. It would be more to help the less fortunate, but still not overpower ppl or limit trading.

Anyway just a thought like it, hate it post your opinions.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Cayos....=chaos? Blows my mind adults cannot spell jesus christ. There is an arena if people want to PVP and no one uses it. Back on topic, NDNT limit should be increased or removed.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 pm

I agree ndnt limit isnt good if anything being able to wear all or more ndnts will make more people pvp. The only people that pvp now are people who are loaded and can afford redos/max amys. With how hard tradable gear is to get the more risk the less pvp. Thats probably why the pvp server did good at the start and died out. You could literally do a few sub level 30 quests get geared back up after you dropped half your stuff. As soon as people hit 40-50+there was only a handful of people pvping due to the losing gear risk. No one wants to spend weeks or more getting gear and lose it in a second..

addition-just read a comment Cheaper pots would help greatly.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:30 pm

Loki wrote:
I agree. remove the ndnt limit. Theres TONS of found items added to the game. Or just raise it to 4 or 5 instead of 3.

Nerds will still trade around.

+1, I want to no limit personally(and I only have 4 nd's for my 2 chars)

I've been emailing Ej for a couple years on and off asking for the limit to be increased or removed, he doesnt want either as far as I can tell.

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm

[quote="Loki"][quote="White Noize"]Why is ndnt items bad?[/quote]
It's not. except griefers who like to abuse pvp mechanics want to be able to pk people in less gear for their gear. So they want no ndnt that way ALL the items of the people they grief/pk are tradable aka DROPPABLE.[/quote]

Exactly.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:37 am

Would be much better to give more ways to gain tradable gear and instead try and phase out ndnt.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:43 pm

you can phase out ndnt on your own personal char if YOU dont want it.

those who want it need the option to have it.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 pm

If ndnt cap is removed we might as well just remove tradable gear. All gear could then be obtained through found items etc.

Again it would be a huge shame as trading was a massive part of xenimus history and success

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:20 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next