View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 5:14 am



Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 HP bonus from cons should be reduced for mages 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:28 am
Posts: 90
i disagree with this post i have a lvl 70 lock he has 3.5k hp with 29 cons(no idea how you have 7k hp on your lock xen101 unless you had like 101 cons and a o pot poped...even with 39 cons on cloud i had 3.75k) and i have a lvl 70 warrior he has 3900hp with 19 cons... Also we dont need more Hp the only way people die is in group pvps.. We need more damage when in pvp not much but the pvp weekend was sick just because people would actually die in 1v1s and it wasnt a 20 min med fest. I believe that was only with like a 10-15% damage increase too.


Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:58 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 3351
lethal wrote:
i disagree with this post i have a lvl 70 lock he has 3.5k hp with 29 cons(no idea how you have 7k hp on your lock xen101 unless you had like 101 cons and a o pot poped...even with 39 cons on cloud i had 3.75k) and i have a lvl 70 warrior he has 3900hp with 19 cons... Also we dont need more Hp the only way people die is in group pvps.. We need more damage when in pvp not much but the pvp weekend was sick just because people would actually die in 1v1s and it wasnt a 20 min med fest. I believe that was only with like a 10-15% damage increase too.


Did you not play during the cons buff? Cons actually mattered. People had good amount of health. It was beautiful.

You have to remember currently Xenimus prime has a 40% damage reduction for pvp. If that was removed the health boost would still be good for pvp and be great for pve. You can argue some classes would not benefit, however we can think of a way to enhance that later.

_________________
Guess you just got Unlucky..


Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:54 am
Profile
Forum Moderator

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:06 pm
Posts: 671
Xen101 wrote:
Did you not play during the cons buff? Cons actually mattered. People had good amount of health. It was beautiful.

You have to remember currently Xenimus prime has a 40% damage reduction for pvp. If that was removed the health boost would still be good for pvp and be great for pve. You can argue some classes would not benefit, however we can think of a way to enhance that later.


That is a very good point regarding the damage reduction. When was the cons buff?


Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:35 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 3351
PrincessNesbianna wrote:
Xen101 wrote:
Did you not play during the cons buff? Cons actually mattered. People had good amount of health. It was beautiful.

You have to remember currently Xenimus prime has a 40% damage reduction for pvp. If that was removed the health boost would still be good for pvp and be great for pve. You can argue some classes would not benefit, however we can think of a way to enhance that later.


That is a very good point regarding the damage reduction. When was the cons buff?


Cons buff must’ve been maybe about a week ago by now. It was great for PvE. I could see a lot of new dungeons being done just a bit easier.

But of course. PvP stuff seems to always be priority, so people complained.

_________________
Guess you just got Unlucky..


Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:00 am
Posts: 1507
eh.. would have been just fine if ej turned of the 40% pvp dmg reduction


the main issue was that a 50 cons wizard/warlock/cleric had the same hp as a 50 cons warrior/paladin

which they clearly shoudnt


Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 4482
Location: U.S.A.
LiftingNerd wrote:
eh.. would have been just fine if ej turned of the 40% pvp dmg reduction


the main issue was that a 50 cons wizard/warlock/cleric had the same hp as a 50 cons warrior/paladin

which they clearly shoudnt


false my 21 cons paladin had 10k hp whereas my 40cons cleric had 4k.

_________________
<- SOS Gang


Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 3351
Loki wrote:
LiftingNerd wrote:
eh.. would have been just fine if ej turned of the 40% pvp dmg reduction


the main issue was that a 50 cons wizard/warlock/cleric had the same hp as a 50 cons warrior/paladin

which they clearly shoudnt


false my 21 cons paladin had 10k hp whereas my 40cons cleric had 4k.


This is incorrect. Kyzer who's a paladin NAKED with 50 cons had 5.5k HP when all the gear was on him he had about 8.8k..There is NO way you had 10k hp naked without supplementing the hp with potions.. Also, at 50 cons Biohazard had 7.1k HP during the buff.

Dont mind the phone photo.. this was sent in a text message lol.

Image

This is Kyros the DW...

Image

There is a 100% chance you did not have 10k HP with 21 cons. Literally...

_________________
Guess you just got Unlucky..


Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:09 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 pm
Posts: 4482
Location: U.S.A.
who said my char was naked?

When I logged in exactly as I logged off (as in gear,etc) that's what they had.

_________________
<- SOS Gang


Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:29 pm
Posts: 3351
Loki wrote:
who said my char was naked?

When I logged in exactly as I logged off (as in gear,etc) that's what they had.


There is no way to get that with 21 cons even if you pop every single health potion possible. And THEN you’ll need a lot more cons. Kyros and Kyzer only touched 10k wit every health potion on. And that was with 60 cons.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for you to have gotten 10k at 21 cons. No mater what you used.

_________________
Guess you just got Unlucky..


Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.