View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Level 60 Hunting spots 

+2's dont do anything so put on an app mage with hp or vm with amb

Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:19 pm

Ive actually been wondering about that, i kinda want to swap my leeching +2 out for another ring but i didnt know if it would be worth it.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:44 am

Where should lvl 50-60 hunt on a mage?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Path hds, then Circle hds

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 pm

+1
I really support this idea. I recently hit level 63 and was leveling at circle hds making about 13 mill/hr. When i hit 63 circle hds only gives 8/9mill/hr. So i tried all of the common spots (Bone staff, warriors on both prime and ds, Hks) but all of these gives about 12 to 13 mill/hr which is the exact same when i was leveling at circle hds. But i need even more exp now (was 100mill, now its 125mill). This basically means that I have to spend even more time leveling.

I would love to see 2 good leveling spots (1 in prime, 1 in Ds) where mages are best. One way is some monsters that have alot of armor but not magic resists. This means it takes longer for someone who deals physical damage while magic damage will be affected mostly of the magic resists. So mages would really only be the ones effective enough to kill them for leveling.

And also while were on level 60 spots. There is so few found items (i dont actually think there are any) for level 50-65. Would be great if there was a found items place for that level range and also if it could drop some of the minor rings (app mage, vis mederi, vis animus, scientia etc). Because I feel real stupid hunting Odium graveyard at level 63...

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am

[quote="White Noize"]+1
I really support this idea. I recently hit level 63 and was leveling at circle hds making about 13 mill/hr. When i hit 63 circle hds only gives 8/9mill/hr. So i tried all of the common spots (Bone staff, warriors on both prime and ds, Hks) but all of these gives about 12 to 13 mill/hr which is the exact same when i was leveling at circle hds. But i need even more exp now (was 100mill, now its 125mill). This basically means that I have to spend even more time leveling.

I would love to see 2 good leveling spots (1 in prime, 1 in Ds) where mages are best. One way is some monsters that have alot of armor but not magic resists. This means it takes longer for someone who deals physical damage while magic damage will be affected mostly of the magic resists. So mages would really only be the ones effective enough to kill them for leveling.

And also while were on level 60 spots. There is so few found items (i dont actually think there are any) for level 50-65. Would be great if there was a found items place for that level range and also if it could drop some of the minor rings (app mage, vis mederi, vis animus, scientia etc). Because I feel real stupid hunting Odium graveyard at level 63...[/quote]

The great idea with the low magic def and high armor that could be a great way to solve the issue.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:47 pm

White Noize wrote:
+1
Because I feel real stupid hunting Odium graveyard at level 63...

Glad im not the only one that felt this way. It just feels kinda dumb and it should be a challenge for my level to get those items.

Wed May 01, 2019 10:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2