View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 JELOC, what about having a chosen few? IDEA 

[quote="Goldmine"]It used to be you could be better at pvp with worse gear and win, now that is almost impossible. The gaps in gear are huge and create massive imbalance.

Everything in pvp needs toning down:
gear - already discussed needs to be squished
house buff - should have reduced impact for pvp
external buffs - should be significantly toned down for pvp (velos, strength and paladin buff). At most these external buffs should add 10% bonus
levels - if you want pvp to be more than level 70 only this obviously needs to change massively

with the above tone downs you can then increase the damage slightly (like pvp server had) .

Without the above changes then the game is better suited to the boring anti-pk set up it currently has where you need to chose to pvp.[/quote]
All that is fine, I don’t disagree but look at the topic. The difference between having jeloc and not having jeloc still doesn’t change any of the above. It is an idea to allow people to pvp AND be anti Pk. Everyone eats at the table

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:05 pm

I like this concept, but just maybe not for jeloc. Perhaps an entirely new addition to the game that has something to do with a concept like this? Seems like it could be interesting but I wouldn't use it for Jeloc.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Goldmine during full PvP I saw you on sq and asked you to date to step and you didn't. So why are you always crying about anti pk and PvP?

Jeloc serves a purpose. Keeps us with better stats to defend ourselves from grieferz who want to pk 24/7Cuz they have better gear.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:42 pm

limited jeloc gonna cause some ppl to quit.....maybe a wealth requirement say 2-3 vexar items to get into location instead of crippling over half the population with no jeloc seing as how places are being buffed up in difficulty your also going to cut out almost all the pvp because the jeloc only players will have complete rule here

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:47 pm

The whole lore of Jeloc revolves around being a good person who doesn't kill people. So basically you want EJ to change the entire premise of that to accommodate your burning desire to go around and pk some nubs?

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Data_masked wrote:
> The whole lore of Jeloc revolves around being a good person who doesn't kill people.
> So basically you want EJ to change the entire premise of that to accommodate your
> burning desire to go around and pk some nubs?
Neither you or I speak on behalf of everyone, so don’t just assume
Things. This post is meant for debate and discussions about the topic. Many people have ideas, throw some input in there instead.
I honestly think he should add a diaper arena. Or maybe a huge sandbox, where you can play with trucks and cars and you don’t have to worry about anything. Jeloc doesn’t have a purpose, all it is when Everyone has it is a star under your name.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:38 am

[quote="Lateralus"]Data_masked wrote:
> The whole lore of Jeloc revolves around being a good person who doesn't kill people.
> So basically you want EJ to change the entire premise of that to accommodate your
> burning desire to go around and pk some nubs?
Neither you or I speak on behalf of everyone, so don’t just assume
Things. This post is meant for debate and discussions about the topic. Many people have ideas, throw some input in there instead.
I honestly think he should add a diaper arena. Or maybe a huge sandbox, where you can play with trucks and cars and you don’t have to worry about anything. Jeloc doesn’t have a purpose, all it is when Everyone has it is a star under your name.[/quote]

What.... Lol... The whole argument OP is making is that Jeloc is too important and discourages pvp because people don't want to lose it.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:55 pm

wouldn't it make more sense to argue not loosing jeloc in that case? rather than (limited few) seems backwards....I don't see jeloc loss as discouraging for pvp on regular server days just discourages killing people not in -enemies or -all mode ….seems the jeloc issues revolves around the pvp mode days and trolls griefing pvp to perpously knock there alignment on full pvp server mode

pvp mode you cannot go -enemies to prevent killing someone on -monsters = align loss

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:54 am

Its not about pking newbs. its about being able to pvp if you would like to without worring about if you lose alignment or not. if you character was just as strong as everyone else without jeloc and damage was the same as it is now, what difference would it make?

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:14 am

because the chosen few with jeloc could still -enemies -all and pvp without doing any pk and not loose the jeloc and have a huge upper hand you can currently pvp without loosing jeloc as long as you arnt attacking -monsters players in a pk zone, and even then you can pk 1 time and not loose jeloc just some align....2nd time its game over for jeloc.

removing jeloc all together with ej buffing areas now seems like a move in the backwards direction your just gonna end up standing in t1 on square all day......bosses gonna be harder....less hp.....less dmg.....less speed....pve gonna suffer hard. removing jeloc gonna require an all new balancing

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next