View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Chest pull items 

it worked perfectly before whereas it doesent work now. You seem against all ideas that encourage people to actually play and therefore happy with a population of 5-10...

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 pm

No sir you didn’t implant it to X1. Should be quick fix for you?

I agree 100% that running mystic chest for random pulls was one of my motivations to keep playing

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:52 pm

No, I don't remember this ever being put into effect on X1.

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

I don't agree with adding random pulls to mystic chests. It made it hell for a level 40 to get his pull as the chest was always open or camped by higher levels.

Now I'm not saying I'm against random pulls! There should be 3-4 hard dungeons without trans and run added with a new kind of chest at the end that gives a random small chance at a tradable. Could also add a small boss that needs to be killed for the chest to close. This should be a solo-able dungeon as farming chests is usually done alone

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:23 am

PCLSQ wrote:
I don't agree with adding random pulls to mystic chests. It made it hell for a level 40 to get his pull as the chest was always open or camped by higher levels.

Now I'm not saying I'm against random pulls! There should be 3-4 hard dungeons without trans and run added with a new kind of chest at the end that gives a random small chance at a tradable. Could also add a small boss that needs to be killed for the chest to close. This should be a solo-able dungeon as farming chests is usually done alone

+1

Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:26 am

never liked going to chest pulls and getting only items 5-10 levels below me until hitting spirit chest pulls for a small chance of having something my level

Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:09 am

[quote="PCLSQ"]I don't agree with adding random pulls to mystic chests. It made it hell for a level 40 to get his pull as the chest was always open or camped by higher levels.

Now I'm not saying I'm against random pulls! There should be 3-4 hard dungeons without trans and run added with a new kind of chest at the end that gives a random small chance at a tradable. Could also add a small boss that needs to be killed for the chest to close. This should be a solo-able dungeon as farming chests is usually done alone[/quote]

Decent alternative but much harder for EJ to impliment. With all lower level pulls until at least 65 pretty much worthless I don’t think increasing traffic to the chests is a bad thing.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:48 pm
Site Admin

Okay, I see some good responses here. The problem was I was looking at the code and didn't see anywhere that I had increased the level of those chest drops. After the server merge I was considering increasing the level of those drops. The problem being that people who have already leveled past those chest pulls are kind of getting cheated. But then it would give people a reason to start a new character.

Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2